Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just lol at not reacting to people who insult you

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
I have been reading a lot of philosophy posts from dudes on facebook who say, "don't let people control your emotions." Or they say other shit like, "people can say what they want, but you have control over how you feel." Like bro are you telling me to just stand there while some dude just talks mad shit on you left and right? Is there some sort of morale righteousness to letting people walk all over you. I think whoever made that shit up really has a masochistic fetish of letting people run them over or something. Like literally; you are going to have a visceral response emotionally/physically when someone insults you. You can ignore them, but your subconscious will pickup on that shit, since it records everything you see, touch or feel. What you should do is literally obliterate anyone who challenges you, like some machiavellian shit or something.

I respect people who can stand their ground and say something when they are being disrespected

Being absolutely silent for the sake of avoiding conflict is pushover behavior. Real modesty is not silence, its reacting when someone attempts to walk over you

Last edited:
not caring hits harder

you are supposed to give the most devious possible smile when they make fun at you.

I have been reading a lot of philosophy posts from dudes on facebook who say, "don't let people control your emotions." Or they say other shit like, "people can say what they want, but you have control over how you feel." Like bro are you telling me to just stand there while some dude just talks mad shit on you left and right? Is there some sort of morale righteousness to letting people walk all over you. I think whoever made that shit up really has a masochistic fetish of letting people run them over or something. Like literally; you are going to have a visceral response emotionally/physically when someone insults you. You can ignore them, but your subconscious will pickup on that shit, since it records everything you see, touch or feel. What you should do is literally obliterate anyone who challenges you, like some machiavellian shit or something.
Real.

Cuck mentality.
41311.jpg

There’s really no advantage to responding to them, but trying to bottle up is even worse and dumb.

There's no actual change of details, though.

Give them an inch and they take a mile. Brute force is the only language they understand to stop getting more brazen towards you.

Hmm.

Very odd indeed.