Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just like how genetically ugly people can't win, genetically attractive people can't lose

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
I've never seen a genetically good looking person be truly unhappy with life or have a shattered confidence, all of their pessimistic whining is fake melodrama to stroke their ego even further

If you're born with good looking genes you just can't lose, you'll be untouchable, even GOD won't be able to hurt your ego, your brain will be a palace for your genuine self confidence

He still life mogs me to bottom of hell, I bet a few foids have secretly sucked him off, foids only care about looks
He is literally retarded, he probably doesnt even know how sex works

He is literally retarded, he probably doesnt even know how sex works
He doesn't have to know what sex is for foids to find him attractive, he still has more smv than NT brown uggo

I've never seen a genetically good looking person be truly unhappy with life or have a shattered confidence, all of their pessimistic whining is fake melodrama to stroke their ego even further

If you're born with good looking genes you just can't lose, you'll be untouchable, even GOD won't be able to hurt your ego, your brain will be a palace for your genuine self confidence
i never ever seen a outcasted attractive in my life like ever

i never ever seen a outcasted attractive in my life like ever
The only attractive "introverts" I've seen still have had sex and can get gfs easily if they want, they just prefer not to be around many people

But you're right in order to be a true "outcast" you must be an ugly virgin

We really need to stop equating attractiveness with good genes, facial symmetry and indicators of attractiveness are not necessarily indicators of good genes, moreso a fisherian runaway effect and a product of mass social engineering by the powers above.

The halo effect is potent though nonetheless, if you're ugly you're probably going to endure harsher life experiences yea sure.

We really need to stop equating attractiveness with good genes, facial symmetry and indicators of attractiveness are not necessarily indicators of good genes, moreso a fisherian runaway effect and a product of mass social engineering by the powers above.
1- I said good LOOKING genes not good genes, looks are the most important thing anyways

2- Attractive people are smarter & healthier on average

Good genetics is the condition to be loved.