Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just ldar if teachers didnt offer you sex in high school. updated

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
Teacher arrested on six felony counts of sexual battery of a minor child after having sex with 17-year-old student

https://everipedia.org/wiki/rebecca-mason-cales/

speaking from my personal experience, i remember back in high school few peers of mine in graduating class publicly kissed youngish ~26 teacher and she was very pleased by it. i heard later that two of those guy had sex with her at her apartments. all males in my parallel wanted to get laid with that teacher, we all were jealous as fuck.

update: lifefuel for incels, lookism theory debunked. pic with her husband
photo-of-rebecca-mason-cales-with-her-husband-stev.jpe

RE: just ldar if teachers didnt offer you sex in high school

I wanted to fuck my teacher badly in school

For non chads, women say stuff like "___ age or older" and a bunch of stupid requirements, but they drop all that shit when it's a chad in high school. They risk jail just for chads.

True.

Vision said:
I wanted to fuck my teacher badly in school

Same. I had a crush on this one teacher. They were 60 years old, wrinkled, and had a crackly voice. Pure sui fuel  :'( :'( :'(

Zielony4 said:
Same. I had a crush on this one teacher. They were 60 years old, wrinkled, and had a crackly voice. Pure sui fuel  :'( :'( :'(

Lmao, 60? My teacher was like 25. She was a slim blonde with big tits and a big ass. Damn, she was a tease. 

She let herself go now though.

Vision said:
Lmao, 60? My teacher was like 25. She was a slim blonde with big tits and a big ass. Damn, she was a tease. 

She let herself go now though.

I had a teacher who blonde and 25ish but sorta slim. Pretty much every guy was into them. 

I saw this blonde teacher be rude to a ricecel one day and I just felt a type of way, It called him a 'weird kid'. It was annoying to see  :'(

I had a teacher hit on me back in highschool. Idk but she suddenly became all touchy (gymcel). I helped here with something. She was like: if i  only could give ya a kiss, i became all red en shit.

But idk if she wanna to be fucked probably not because she had to make it more obvious. But i was treated diffrent for sure.

my teachers didnt even know i existed

I hope the student was black.

That raises the hilarity factor to 9,000.

Thinking back, the female teachers were always nicer to the good looking, loud, popular students.

Yup, there was one chad in my HS who fucked one of the teachers, lucky motherfucker.

chudur-budur said:
Yup, there was one chad in my HS who fucked one of the teachers, lucky motherfucker.

In India. FAKE NEWS! I dont believe u

I am so jelly of mini-Chads fucking their teachers.

well it was kind of inevitable, balding with glasses he didn't age well, guess she wasn't satisfied with his personality, how could he compete with highschool chads dick

also this is why you don't use social media, now this guys pictures will be on the internet forever as being cucked

dr-problematic said:
Teacher arrested on six felony counts of sexual battery of a minor child after having sex with 17-year-old student

https://everipedia.org/wiki/rebecca-mason-cales/

speaking from my personal experience, i remember back in high school few peers of mine in graduating class publicly kissed youngish ~26 teacher and she was very pleased by it. i heard later that two of those guy had sex with her at her apartments. all males in my parallel wanted to get laid with that teacher, we all were jealous as fuck.

update: lifefuel for incels, lookism theory debunked. pic with her husband
photo-of-rebecca-mason-cales-with-her-husband-stev.jpe
Lmao, I'd go around fucking teenage Chads if I was married to an ugly bastard like that guy lol.

Thank goodness I still mog the husband.

Pretty much all of my teachers were 30+ and a lot of them were OLD.

Lookstheory debunked? The betabux got cucked by a fucking 17 yo chadlet.

Yeah, please explain to me how that genetic waste married that slut.

Richard spencer said:
Lookstheory debunked? The betabux got cucked by a fucking 17 yo chadlet.

Red haired women are always horny.

Lol, this isn't no 'looks theory debunked.' It cheated on an ugly guy.

Bigbird said:
In India. FAKE NEWS! I dont believe u

You stupid white people always assume, I did my HS in the US.

Jfl this is the dumbest post I read in a while.

Emmanuel Macron sexed his teacher and he is a gigacuck

all my teachers bullied me and said i would be a failure i guess they were right

Can't even get girls my age

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back