Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel just jacked off and smell like cum, will go to work to attract whores

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
foolproof plan tbh, females will take a whiff if it and their primal instincts will kick in and they will acknowledge me:foidSoy:
the smell will make them crazy and will start sucking the cum off my penis
hell it makes me feel someway :horror:

Very true. I make it an effort to fap before going into public.

Foids go crazy for the smell of vinegar mixed with curry.

unlike mental_out i actually had feds.
i was on a 20 week police caution
Brutal. Glad that stuff doesn’t happen here in America.
record it like curry smooth sanchez :feelsjuice::society:
BEF6CDFE B0FA 4A44 853B C77A009B05D6

well many charges were considered but i only got done for having instructions on how to make bombs and scuffed guns and shit.
i made many death threats and detailed plans on terror attacks, and i got arrested for assault, but they also considered attempted murder.
cos of my age, circumstance and mental conditions i was on bail for like a fucking year and then given the caution

i have the papers of my arrested as proof of not larping
Bro what the fuck. My nigga did war crimes in their eyes jfl. They’ll treat you better as a murderer.

Bruh.
I'm sorry, but that's a very bad cope.

well many charges were considered but i only got done for having instructions on how to make bombs and scuffed guns and shit.
i made many death threats and detailed plans on terror attacks, and i got arrested for assault, but they also considered attempted murder.
cos of my age, circumstance and mental conditions i was on bail for like a fucking year and then given the caution

i have the papers of my arrested as proof of not larping
Were you edgeposting?

Low inhib mogs me

The opposite will happen because you jacked off your tiny amount of pheromones away

You tell them you need joi instructions, plant the idea you can be experimented sexually on to increase their confidence.
Make many compliments about smile, eyes and hair, and any clothing items, try staying late in the dark and get them as drunk as possible so they start seeing your beauty.

I am currently tracking down your location

Just smear yourself with semen theory. Not gonna be surprised, if some cringe redpilled retards would actually consider it legitimate strategy for attracting females