Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just installed aimbots and ruined tons of normies videogames expirience

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Rias tits will be mine!
★★★★★
They had boring Insults like hey you i will fuck your mother, Hey you suck, You should get raped, You should be killed, I hate you, Get shit on, LOL :feelskek:

Standard low quality insult that has been regurgitated thru the years, Anyway in some games i manaaged to get a killstreak of 100 and one time 300 by just standing there with LMG and killing the bypassers with aimbot, Feelsgood man, Having the normies seethe :feelscomfy:

Call of duty is where i got 300 kills.

I will keep making normies seethe, I got multiple accounts HAHA!

Last edited:
Based and lifefuel for callofdutycels

Weren't you ruining some incels' game too?

very based. cheating in video games is the best way to ruin a normie's day

Based, normies don't deserve happiness.

They had boring Insults like hey you i will fuck your mother, Hey you suck, You should get raped, You should be killed, I hate you, Get shit on, LOL :feelskek:

Standard low quality insult that has been regurgitated thru the years, Anyway in some games i manaaged to get a killstreak of 100 and one time 300 by just standing there with LMG and killing the bypassers with aimbot, Feelsgood man, Having the normies seethe :feelscomfy:

Call of duty is where i got 300 kills.

I will keep making normies seethe, I got multiple accounts HAHA!
Which game? If its a newer game you are based for ruining the experience of normalfags. But if its an older game those are mostly played by truecels and others that care about vidya instead of trend chasing normie faggots.

Can't enjoy my game filled with normalfags, fine then im gonna do the job itself, anyway is funny ruining those fags days wish trolling continues :feelsdevil:

Lol I used to do something similar in r6. I’d play properly and rank up at the start of the season till I reached a decent rank like plat. Then I’d look for matches where my teammates were in a party and I’d throw the game by team killing / friendly fire / reinforcing the wrong wall / not planting etc which would cause them to rage:feelskek: I’ll post some footage once edited

Cheat on normies games only (Valorant,LoL,CoD,Fortnite)

Incels does not deserve to get shit on

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back