Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just in case you ever doubt it, here's proof that women can NEVER EVER be incel.

That also shows how many worthless cucks are out there. These faggots have no shame.

someone needs to make new experiments, and take it to the ABSOLUTE EXTREME. i'm talking an acid-faced dangerously overweight landwhale in a wheelchair, who barely even has hair.

someone needs to make new experiments, and take it to the ABSOLUTE EXTREME. i'm talking an acid-faced dangerously overweight landwhale in a wheelchair, who barely even has hair.
And then what? If these cucks would have any standards..women would have never reached this point where they play life on tutorial godmode

And then somebody will give you advice that "You should lower your standards.". How low should I go for fuck sake if even this thing is getting attention from cucks.

That is not real, that is a photoshop done as an experiment to trick? or expose? desperate guys.

That also shows how many worthless cucks are out there. These faggots have no shame.

can you really blame them? They are brainwashed by media and society to lose their virginity and also been told that they are worthless compared to women so they go for basicly anything

What happened to him, he was based. Why do we ban so many truecels, but fakecels still post?