Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope just hang upside down and stretch your leg and spine ligaments bros

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Roger

Okay I'll play. I bought a $1000 Teeter inversion table to see if it could make me taller.
Crunch

I paid a lot less for my teeter table, and even though it's doubtful there are any permanent benefits, I think that sucking the juice back into our spine discs is totally a thing, and it probably helps with posture shit like scoliosis or slouching by teaching you how being longest feels like.
Low

I also wonder if maybe since foids might suffer back pain from bad habits like wearing heels or being obese that maybe I could offer them use of my table and then they will want to hug me before they leave to go fuck Chad with renewed energy and be so grateful that they will talk me up to their best landwhale.

I'd wanna fuck a girl on that

Damn a new postmaxxer is born? Almost 200 posts in 1 day im impressed
Yeah well it's postmaxx or play more minecraft and i just started a build that's gonna be hard to finish so i'm kind of procrastinating i guess lol

I'd wanna fuck a girl on that
There's a 250lb weight limit on most models so unless you're a 150lb guy and the girl is 100lbs it's probably not safe. Hell it's not safe either way if you're not strapped in. One of you must be standing.

Were you thinking something like this except with her flipped 180 degrees?

HandstandSex

You can see since you lie back-to-table that you couldn't stand behind them you're need to stand in front.

The problem there, largely because of the feet being tethered, is you can't arch their pelvis toward you, meaning you dick would have to bend to point downward (180 degrees) which is pretty uncomfortable.

There's a 250lb weight limit on most models so unless you're a 150lb guy and the girl is 100lbs it's probably not safe. Hell it's not safe either way if you're not strapped in. One of you must be standing.

Were you thinking something like this except with her flipped 180 degrees?

You can see since you lie back-to-table that you couldn't stand behind them you're need to stand in front.

The problem there, largely because of the feet being tethered, is you can't arch their pelvis toward you, meaning you dick would have to bend to point downward (180 degrees) which is pretty uncomfortable.
I dunno man, but I'd find a way, some position that would work. Seeing foids on those things just instantly made me wanna :feelsohh:

I dunno man, but I'd find a way, some position that would work. Seeing foids on those things just instantly made me wanna :feelsohh:
Getting a blowjob while she was on that thing would probably be easier to set up.
SheryBirkinBJ
I guess if you lacked the core/arm strength to simply hold her like that. Definitely safer if the table is bearing her weight.

If you have shit legs/balance and are afraid of dropping her there would also be a sitting variation:
Setsuna and Makoto

If you're under 6' tall, it's better to hang right-side up.

these used to be fun ngl

I was thinking of looping a rope or belt over my pullup bar to grab if my abs are too weak to lift my hands up all the way
its over for weakabs cels