Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just had my first rejection my fellow rejects.

Remember, you don't want her to realize she has you at your beck and call, but also not look bitter and sad. It is the impression of being aloof and that you don't give a shit, while holding your ground, you have to achieve. Replying those messages could be seen as "he is desperate of interacting with me" but not doing so as "he is so butthurt he isn't replying".

What I would do, is wait until there is like 5 messages in a row, basically what guys do when trying to hit on women in Facebook :feelshaha:. Then you can start the short replies. Something like "I am taking your advice and not talk", remember to keep them short until she asks to see you personally or retakes the issue of the relationship, if she says she wants to have a conversation or "can we talk?" hard no on that and change it for a personal meeting. You could also try, at the risk of spoiling whatever is still there to go for what she said about being "above" romantic feelings. If it is "above" then it implies it is better, so take it on her word or force her to admit that is just a high platitude she is using to mask the ugly "I just don't find you attractive".

Once you are at the personal meeting don't compromise, your goal is either to completely cut ties or to walk out as boyfriend, or at least "friend with benefits". Don't take the "just friends" option, friendzone is not an option. Defend your right to not be in the friendzone with the same ferocity Ukranians are defending their independence.

While it is soon to talk and I don't know the details, I think the fact she is messaging you is a good sign, but could also mean you simped too much for her and is just afraid of losing the simping favors.

While lookism does exist, it isn't absolute as 90% of this forum claims, there are exceptions and I have seen them myself, the hottest girl ever in my school ended up dating and losing her virginity to the ugliest of my friends, a truecel going by looks. Could you be among the exceptions? We shall see. I don't want to give you false hopes, but I also don't want to be a doomer and make you give up when you might still have a chance.
Great advice brother thank you!

I actually have atrophic acne scars that make my face look disgusting but I have the height thingy going for him and from what I know her best friend persuaded me to not "take me for granted" because she was swooned by how tall I am.

P.S - I'm not trying to flex, I'm still a KHHV @ 22.

Another update : She keeps messaging me that she misses me, wants me in her life, but doesn't want to get romantically involved with me.

What the fuck do I do brocels?

Another update : She keeps messaging me that she misses me, wants me in her life, but doesn't want to get romantically involved with me.

What the fuck do I do brocels?

Wait until there is at least 3 days since her first message to you and that you have 5 messages from her in a row. You want your inbox to look, for once, how the inbox of women look like. After that you can make short replies, but hard NO on the "just friends" bullshit.

"I want you in my life but I don't want to get romantically involved with me" = "I want you to keep simping for me. I want all the benefits of a relationship without to give sexual benefits."

No, fuck that bullshit. You can start by replying you are doing what she suggesting, not talk, and see what she replies. If she keeps talking or says she wants to talk, tell her you think something this important can't be just talked through text, but don't outright ask her to meet in person, have her do it. If she says something like "Do you want to meet?" reply back with "Do you want to meet?". Don't allow yourself to be suckered into a friendhsip compromise. You will go into that "date" with either victory or defeat. Also, bring up what she said that she saw you "above" romantic feelings, but be careful with this, don't come too aggressive on this until you see it is clear everything will be lost, but don't allow her to use a platitude to mask her lack of attraction for you.

The ONLY instance in which a compromise like that is workable, is if she agrees to help you, and takes actual steps in that direction, to get you a girlfriend. Preselection and using female friends to get to know girls to date is a workable strategy, if she really wants to keep the "just friends" status without becoming a girlfriend, which means you will have to keep giving friendship benefits, then she better pull her weight and help you in what you need. But you have to be open and straight if you want an arrangement like that.

She will come back to you, when she's 40 with three kids from two different guys.

Wait until there is at least 3 days since her first message to you and that you have 5 messages from her in a row. You want your inbox to look, for once, how the inbox of women look like. After that you can make short replies, but hard NO on the "just friends" bullshit.

"I want you in my life but I don't want to get romantically involved with me" = "I want you to keep simping for me. I want all the benefits of a relationship without to give sexual benefits."

No, fuck that bullshit. You can start by replying you are doing what she suggesting, not talk, and see what she replies. If she keeps talking or says she wants to talk, tell her you think something this important can't be just talked through text, but don't outright ask her to meet in person, have her do it. If she says something like "Do you want to meet?" reply back with "Do you want to meet?". Don't allow yourself to be suckered into a friendhsip compromise. You will go into that "date" with either victory or defeat. Also, bring up what she said that she saw you "above" romantic feelings, but be careful with this, don't come too aggressive on this until you see it is clear everything will be lost, but don't allow her to use a platitude to mask her lack of attraction for you.

The ONLY instance in which a compromise like that is workable, is if she agrees to help you, and takes actual steps in that direction, to get you a girlfriend. Preselection and using female friends to get to know girls to date is a workable strategy, if she really wants to keep the "just friends" status without becoming a girlfriend, which means you will have to keep giving friendship benefits, then she better pull her weight and help you in what you need. But you have to be open and straight if you want an arrangement like that.
You're right. But honestly I can't guilt or force her into being attracted to me. I should've known I'm a trucel, and there's no way I ascend. I think I'll just cut ties. Thanks for being there for me with solid advices man, really appreciate.
She will come back to you, when she's 40 with three kids from two different guys.
I won't live to see 40 lol.

You're right. But honestly I can't guilt or force her into being attracted to me. I should've known I'm a trucel, and there's no way I ascend. I think I'll just cut ties. Thanks for being there for me with solid advices man, really appreciate.

At least make her clarify her position about being "above" romance with you. It really piss me off when they take high platitudes, making it sound like if they are making you a favor by rejecting you, make her face the music and be clear over the fact of why she really is turning you down.

By the way, if you really are going to cut ties, do consider if she is willing to put you up and promote you with friends you can actually date. Having a woman actively promoting you as date material can make a huge difference. Maybe you can really reach an agreement where both parties end up winning.

Last edited:
LOL wouldn't have gotten rejected if that was the case. I guess I'm just too facially unattractive.

I wish I never got acne or had brutal acne scars across my face. I just want to die.

How is that a rejection? She told you she feels more than romantic about you
If she really cared for him, she would be with him period.

At least make her clarify her position about being "above" romance with you. It really piss me off when they take high platitudes, making it sound like if they are making you a favor by rejecting you, make her face the music and be clear over the fact of why she really is turning you down.

By the way, if you really are going to cut ties, do consider if she is willing to put you up and promote you with friends you can actually date. Having a woman actively promoting you as date material can make a huge difference. Maybe you can really reach an agreement where both parties end up winning.
This is a very weird situation I'm in.

We texted again today and she said she isn't rejecting me, but she isn't saying yes either. She says let's see how it works out in the future but meanwhile let's keep building each other up.

I'm not sure what's the take here.

We texted again today and she said she isn't rejecting me, but she isn't saying yes either.

What led to this development? Did you confronted her with the "above romantic feelings" thing? What did you told her or did she told you specifically that led to this? Did she just told you this unprompted on her own?

If you aren't fine with sharing these details here you can PM me.

She says let's see how it works out in the future but meanwhile let's keep building each other up.

I'm not sure what's the take here.

It can mean she wants you as a simp "just friends" guy, having the benefits of a relationship with you without giving you what you want. Or it could also mean she is reconsidering her rejection at the prospect of actually losing you or she is unsure about how she feels. It could also be all of these at once or a combination. I will comment on this further as I get more information.

How is that a rejection? She told you she feels more than romantic about you

Hahaha, no. This is rejection 101. Taking a high platitude to pretend she isn't rejecting you or that she is doing you a favor by rejecting you. Which is why I insist from OP to press the issue on what she means by the "above romantic feelings". This is just an updated version of "it is not you, its me" excuse.

Can she means that she geniunely values the relationship to such an extent that even if she is open to dating him or actually attracted to him she prefers to keep the friendship? Sure, like in 1% of the cases.

Last edited:
What led to this development? Did you confronted her with the "above romantic feelings" thing? What did you told her or did she told you specifically that led to this? Did she just told you this unprompted on her own?

If you aren't fine with sharing these details here you can PM me.

It can mean she wants you as a simp "just friends" guy, having the benefits of a relationship with you without giving you what you want. Or it could also mean she is reconsidering her rejection at the prospect of actually losing you or she is unsure about how she feels. It could also be all of these at once or a combination. I will comment on this further as I get more information.

Hahaha, no. This is rejection 101. Taking a high platitude to pretend she isn't rejecting you or that she is doing you a favor by rejecting you. Which is why I insist from OP to press the issue on what she means by the "above romantic feelings". This is just an updated version of "it is not you, its me" excuse.

Can she means that she geniunely values the relationship to such an extent that even if she is open to dating him or actually attracted to him she prefers to keep the friendship? Sure, like in 1% of the cases.
I will DM you.