Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Just had my annual review at my job: basically my boss can tell I'm a virgin

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
It was a short meeting over the phone, he was a little bit late in calling me after our scheduled time, but I was paid for an hour anyway.

My boss is a male, and he told me that I was doing great, my attendance was great - his only critique was that I need to "take the initiative more".

Of course I agreed with him, and responded "Yes, I'll start taking the initiative more".

And then my boss told me, "you're a respectful person - but you don't have to wait for (my foid supervisor) to give me instructions.

He then told me that I was "quiet" - which is true, but what do you expect from an incel?

Lastly he told me to "have confidence" - shit, he might as well have said "lose your virginity". :feelsrope:

It's annoying and unfair how badly society discriminates against us introverts :feelsbadman:

doesnt seem that bad tbh

Could’ve been worse
At least he was putting it pretty lightly and with some professionalism

No he called you a beta

It was a short meeting over the phone, he was a little bit late in calling me after our scheduled time, but I was paid for an hour anyway.

My boss is a male, and he told me that I was doing great, my attendance was great - his only critique was that I need to "take the initiative more".

Of course I agreed with him, and responded "Yes, I'll start taking the initiative more".

And then my boss told me, "you're a respectful person - but you don't have to wait for (my foid supervisor) to give me instructions.

He then told me that I was "quiet" - which is true, but what do you expect from an incel?

Lastly he told me to "have confidence" - shit, he might as well have said "lose your virginity". :feelsrope:
You should have said "I'm gonna start right now on the confidence". This job sucks

This is standard in a lot of work places with poor supervision and management. They're telling you to this to let themselves off the hook for not properly utilizing you productively. They're shifting the burden and blame of their poor management onto you and hoping you'll just accept it. You should always push back and press them for questions when you encounter this bullshit. You will get hate and be the "annoying" guy, but they can go to hell.

"take the initiative more"
"Initiative to do what? Could you please give me examples where I should have taken initiative but didn't?"

"you're a respectful person - but you don't have to wait for (my foid supervisor) to give me instructions."
"Instructions for what specifically? How much latitude are you giving me in doing whatever it is you think I need to do without instructions?"

"quiet"
"Could you please elaborate on what is wrong with being quiet? Would you prefer it if I were loud, disruptive, and occupied others away from their tasks?"

"have confidence"
"Confidence in what exactly, my ability to do my job? I'm very confident in that. Are you?"

The more they stumble over their own words and try to justify their retarded comments, the harder you'll be winning.

Last edited:

Kek. At least he's nice to you.