Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just had an intense internal debate about whether to keep doing weed or not

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
After getting high as fuck last night I woke up this morning and I just had a fucking pit in my stomach like I was insanely hungry but my stomach also felt too weak to eat or digest anything. As a result of this the part of my brain that wanted to stop getting high and purge my remaining supply was like Prigozhin and started an all out assault where it seemed like he had a massive advantage. So the stoner part of my brain was like Lukashenko and started emergency negotiations

I think unironically dehydration and eating a shit ton of unhealthy food while high causes more issues than the drugs themselves. Especially since I have a grocery store in reasonable walking distance to where I live so I can just go out and buy whatever I get cravings for on short notice. I've decided to continue getting high but with a better diet to alleviate this

Just had an intense internal debate about whether to fuck your mom or not​

You seem like a funny boi while stoned

You need to cut back probably; I can kinda relate to you about this since I was smoking basically every night(unless I wanted to get hammered on alcohol). Since I have a trip coming up, I will abstaining for about a three weeks or so.

As a result of this the part of my brain that wanted to stop getting high and purge my remaining supply was like Prigozhin and started an all out assault where it seemed like he had a massive advantage. So the stoner part of my brain was like Lukashenko and started emergency negotiations
:feelskek: :feelskek:

Drug adicts Will always try to find excuses to justify their drug adiction