Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just grow a beard theory confirmed (JGAB)

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
DB

Dan Bilzerian

growing a beard has legit been the best looksmax I ever did.

I have full beard growth but look waaay better shaven. I look like some homeless bum with beard

lol not everyone can grow a beard

Beards only work if it's thick and suits your face otherwise u might look like a child molester

I still can't grow full beard and I am 20 :feelsbadman:

I still can't grow full beard and I am 20 :feelsbadman:
almost 20 and same tbh, i have hope tho. my dad said that I have more facial hair than he did at my age and he can grow a beard

Low IQ misleading trash. That's not even him.
BvbPJggCYAAp De

This is actually him with no beard.

Delete this post

almost 20 and same tbh, i have hope tho. my dad said that I have more facial hair than he did at my age and he can grow a beard
Lifefuel

Beardmaxxing. :feelsokman:

It is known.

I would look like a full blown terrorist if I do.

I can grow an alright beard but I choose to sport a beardless stache most of the time, which doesn't help my situation at all, but I'm weirdly stubborn about it. I personally love the look. On me and other men. In the least gay way possible, that is.

You have to have good genes to even have a beard or a good one

Low IQ post

I can't even grow a beard anyways.
Then minoxidilmaxx.

I would look like a full blown terrorist if I do.
>Curry in burgerland
Yes, avoid a beard if you are ethnic. You will be mistaken for a terrorist.

minoxidil won't create follicles out of nowhere
If you are Euro/MENA/Indian you have them, you just can't see them. And minox will help it. If you are Asian or native or other races which can't grow beards then it's not as effective but still better than nothing. It might fill out around your mouth area.

how do you know that the previous pic is really him and that my post isn't the real before pic? You never know
Because it's from his official social media accounts, and your photo is just some shit pic you found on Lookism?
JFL

Because it's from his official social media accounts, and your photo is just some shit Photoshop you found on Lookism?
JFL

he could be lying just like he was about his time at BUD/S, anyways this Bilzerian guy gives me the creeps!

JFL a beard caughed his face width to increase and eye color to change? How do you fall for this??

Picture on the left is legit truecel