Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't grow facial hair

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
I'm so low T that I can barely grow any and what I do grow is too light and minimal to see. I can barely grow facial hair so I have no choice but to look like a foid wherever I go.

I have a little goatee beard

You can let it grow as much as possible while trimming the asymmetrical/ugly parts (I do this , my beard isn't great but staying clean shaven is too much of a hassle)
Or if you REALLY want a beard you can try minoxidil. I haven't tried so I couldn't help you in that regard tho.

I have only neck beard. I feel you

I have a little goatee beard
oh cool
You can let it grow as much as possible while trimming the asymmetrical/ugly parts (I do this , my beard isn't great but staying clean shaven is too much of a hassle)
Or if you REALLY want a beard you can try minoxidil. I haven't tried so I couldn't help you in that regard tho.
I can barely grow anything. Most of my body is hairless too. Idk what the fuck is wrong with me
I have only neck beard. I feel you
brutal. thanks brocel

i can grow one but it's too difficult to maintain and i don't like it when someone touches my face so can't pay a barber to do it.

i can grow one but it's too difficult to maintain and i don't like it when someone touches my face so can't pay a barber to do it.
i wish i couldn't grow one. it's annoying having to shave

Most of my body is hairless too.
damn
is it hairless or are you just blonde so it's not visible ?

Some people are less hairy than others but maybe you're low T if you have other symptoms ?

I can but it doesn't look manly, like typical man facial hair, so i shave it off and look like 15 y.o boy

damn
is it hairless or are you just blonde so it's not visible ?

Some people are less hairy than others but maybe you're low T if you have other symptoms ?
I really can't grow much and yes I am blonde so what I do grow is very light and hard to see

I actually kind of envy you, shaving my beard is such a pain

I have a beard so i can hide my shit jawline

you can try minoxidil it darkens your hairs and increases growth

I can grow one but it has two huge bald spots in it on my cheek.

My slav dna prevents me from growing a proper beard. I can grow the extent that most teenagers can grow when their beard comes in but i'm way older.

Maybe I am coping but I heard it isn't always a sign of low t if you can't grow one

i cant either so i got my T tested and i have average. so low t is cope, its just genetics

Had a beard before I cut it because it was uncomfortable cuddling with my Powder bodypillow.

Komonee Fake Beard Black For Halloween Christmas Parties Fancy Dress Up  Costume Hair Accessory Outfit Novelty Joke : Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games

Having a sharp jaw and no beard > average jaw and a beard