Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just got rejected for the first time in my life

scaredsoyciety

scaredsoyciety

06 youngcel
I've always been too big of a coward to ask a girl out but I did just that not even an hour ago and got soft rejected. Though what did surprise me is how little it actually hurt, probably because I just couldn't be bothered to give a fuck anymore.

Here's how it went down:
The toilet in question is an ugly weeaboo looksmatch. I waited for her foid friends to fuck off then I went up to her and asked her something along the lines of "So are we going out ever?" (Context: she's repeatedly stated she wants to go on a date but I was certain it was some sort of PsyOp on her part to get me to embarras myself or something) to which she said "Why? Do we HAVE to go out?" Some more words were exchanged but I walked away defeated and almost tripped over a fucking branch. I tried coping by talking to my friends and trying to look casual.

So yeah bros my inkwell journey begins

Last edited:
At least you tried

150xrejectioncel reporting in
Most rejections don't hurt by themselves, only in that they may reinforce your worthlessness to women.

Try harder work on yourself

06 youngcel
Jfl
Him in 2 years
Ex incel

She sounds like a major bitch by answering your question with a question. Stupid toilet should just say yes or no.

She sounds like a major bitch by answering your question with a question. Stupid toilet should just say yes or no.
It wasn't just that, it was a sarcastic and quite hostile attack on a simple question. I feel like my biggest mistake was believing a femoid would ever find me attractive

She doesn’t date greyniggers.

Brave of you to try. Shitty response from her part though, she could've put you down more lightly tbh.

It wasn't just that, it was a sarcastic and quite hostile attack on a simple question. I feel like my biggest mistake was believing a femoid would ever find me attractive
Hope you instantly cut her out of your life.

Your first approach? You sure you're incel?

You know. If there is one thing I can't stand is all the youngcels. Because in the back of my mind I know this is exactly what the large majority of them are going to turn out to be.

They will be the same faggots that years later go down the line and talk about personality and say that they too had their '''''incel'''' phase while having high tier normie looks.

It just makes me depressed sharing a space with people like that. I wish there was a place where I could relate with people my age. But I don't know where to look for a place like that.

Atleast you didnt humiliate yourself and boost her ego too much.
Youve done a better job than I ever could :feelsrope:

You know. If there is one thing I can't stand is all the youngcels. Because in the back of my mind I know this is exactly what the large majority of them are going to turn out to be.

They will be the same faggots that years later go down the line and talk about personality and say that they too had their '''''incel'''' phase while having high tier normie looks.

It just makes me depressed sharing a space with people like that. I wish there was a place where I could relate with people my age. But I don't know where to look for a place like that.
I understand what you're saying but I'm either going to cope on this forum or I'm going to slowly get closer to roping. I hope my existence here won't burden you too much.

I concur bro...

One rejection! Lol...

Try thousands...

I've always been too big of a coward to ask a girl out but I did just that not even an hour ago and got soft rejected. Though what did surprise me is how little it actually hurt, probably because I just couldn't be bothered to give a fuck anymore.

Here's how it went down:
The toilet in question is an ugly weeaboo looksmatch. I waited for her foid friends to fuck off then I went up to her and asked her something along the lines of "So are we going out ever?" (Context: she's repeatedly stated she wants to go on a date but I was certain it was some sort of PsyOp on her part to get me to embarras myself or something) to which she said "Why? Do we HAVE to go out?" Some more words were exchanged but I walked away defeated and almost tripped over a fucking branch. I tried coping by talking to my friends and trying to look casual.

So yeah bros my inkwell journey begins
Mogs me at having friends.

If they're going to reject you anyway might as well ask as many out as possible. What's the point in social awakwardness if everyone hates you anyway and you'll never see these people again.