Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Just got rejected by a 2/10 sheboon landwhale

lifelongkhhv

lifelongkhhv

Copium addict =P
★★★★
Imagine getting rejected by a TOILET who looks like this:
tumblr_inline_o6x0z7gMQq1qk37z0_1280.png

Hypergamy has gotten so bad to the point where literal 2/10 SheBoons reject men such as me who are far above their looksmatch.

If this tells you something is that it's over for the -average men in the west , if a literal zoo ape black landwhale can reject me it never even began!

I'm average here in Brazil and i cant even get a poor favela nigger like her!

Her head and neck look like a thumb

Why did you go after a sheboon?

Attachments

• 1676071807354408.gif
    1676071807354408.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
Dumpster dived. I previously got rejected by 4s and 3s so i had to stoop even lower
I think going low enough you'll find rejection is as common as you going after a stacey, the real vile low IQ mentally handicapped jobless permanently unemployed women I tried going after didn't want anything to do with me but still replied, I believe it is because they could tell I would not be their betabuxx based on my below average SMV but still within the range of normalcy with a car, job apartment etc and maybe it's the same for you.

Or at least that is the cope that helps me sleep at night when I went after a severely autistic shit ugly woman my age and it led nowhere.

How on earth does the thread make sense ? you are living in Brazil but are talking about how its over in the West ? when did Brazil turn into a Western country ? and you trying to convince me that girls living in total poverty rejected a man that comes from better class in Brazil yeah right :rolleyes::rolleyes:

How on earth does the thread make sense ? you are living in Brazil but are talking about how its over in the West ?
Because if its bad in a shithole like Brazil, imagine how bad it is in the West (where most Incels in this forum live) , where foids have even more rights and hypergamy is rampant

and you trying to convince me that girls living in total poverty rejected a man that comes from better class in Brazil yeah right :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I cant do anything to prove it faggot
If you dont believe me then simply fuck off

She so fat her face is concave.

Because if its bad in a shithole like Brazil, imagine how bad it is in the West (where most Incels in this forum live) , where foids have even more rights and hypergamy is rampant

I cant do anything to prove it faggot
If you dont believe me then simply fuck off
You mean the same Brazil where homeless kids are sleeping on the streets and selling their bodies to survive ?

You mean the same Brazil where homeless kids are sleeping on the streets and selling their bodies to survive ?
Someones been watching too much gore / favela videos

I feel you mang, I get ghosted by landwhales all the time

Fair enough.... but are you a light skinned dude with a working class job are you a light skinned man with wealth ? you need to give us more information before we are outraged what kind of man did the fat black girl reject. Brazilian men are generally ugly so take it to easy with the self praising

i am brazilian and i was rejected by a sheboon in my teenager years too :feelskek:

there is no point in giving a woman a score because her SMV is inflate to the point where sub5s aren't viable, she might as well be Helen of Troy because no incel is ever going to get even her its ovER. I only use scores when deciding which hole I am going to jack off to

You aren't entitled to 2/10 landwhale niggers, inkie.

She can make more money being a prostitute for fetishist wealthmaxxers