Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just got perma'd from r/autism for saying people discriminate based on looks/height on Tinder

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
The amount of bluepill that's ridden in this fucking misandrist toxic shithole sub is disgusting. Literally giving ugly autistic men fake hope, maybe because the sub is like 80% female (private, paid diagnoses for the most part) and full of completely functional and healthy people who probably just got a personality disorder or two. JFL. Apparently making two short sentence long posts is grounds for a permaban because it's harassment.

level 2
bigmanpete1

·9 hr. ago

"Virtue signalling garbage. The main reason is height and looks, not their bio."

The amount of psychological damage I have inflicted upon the autistic masses of this shitty little sub, oh no, how ever will they cope with this?
level 3
PaintingYourMom

·5 hr. ago

I met my husband on Tinder. He's 5'7. He got me with a cat picture and oodles of confidence.
Incels should not speak unless spoken to, thanks.

Don't bother blackpilling normies and especially not r***it soylentmales and never foids. Bluepill delusion/female privilege is incredibly strong and they will never understand our point of view.

muh confidence :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

It’s reddit:feelsseriously: it’s bound to be bluepilled

i hate it when ppl say thanks at the end to mock you

Reddit is trash, no surprise. They're no different than my therapist saying there's hope :bluepill:.

Shouldn't of bothered, there will always be a large portion of people who will want to remain immersed in fantasy land despite showing evidence.

Poor fags, who cares if they are :bluepill: let them root until it's too late and their life is ruined

not surpising since they want us dead.

Yeah, this is exactly why I've never made a Reddit account, the site and all of its subs are cancer. Reddit rarely produces any discussion by virtue signaling by "vote collectors", the website is literally designed to be a game where the most popular opinion wins. Don't expect anything other than the most bluepilled bluepills :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: to be dispensed from the Reddit stupidity vending machine.

I met my husband on Tinder. He's 5'7. He got me with a cat picture and oodles of confidence.
Classic lie from foids: No my husband is 3 feet tall and I'm 10 feet tall, height doest not matter.

The amount of bluepill that's ridden in this fucking misandrist toxic shithole sub is disgusting. Literally giving ugly autistic men fake hope, maybe because the sub is like 80% female (private, paid diagnoses for the most part) and full of completely functional and healthy people who probably just got a personality disorder or two. JFL. Apparently making two short sentence long posts is grounds for a permaban because it's harassment.

level 2
bigmanpete1

·9 hr. ago

"Virtue signalling garbage. The main reason is height and looks, not their bio."

The amount of psychological damage I have inflicted upon the autistic masses of this shitty little sub, oh no, how ever will they cope with this?
level 3
PaintingYourMom

·5 hr. ago

Reddit is a butt fucking garbage website where the ban literally anyone that remotely steps out of line from the California SJW retardation ideology that they enforce.

You either are “one of them” (aka a fucking retard) or they shut you out.

Reddit is good for non controversial hobbies and the like, but it’s basically one of the worst platforms around for the purpose of actually talking about serious things or politics because it’s regulated with such an iron fist.

imo social media has become so big and influential that the government should step in to enforce free speech standards. The bias an hypocrisy with which the administration works is just surreal. Obviously having the government do anything means the government can then fuck you over but this is assuming the government is actually doing this to help people (literally their job — a big “if” I know).

I saw a statistic that most people (especially young people) get their news and information from sites like Twitter. If that’s not argument for regulating them I don’t know what is, if you don’t then everyone is constantly brainwashed by the stream of idiocy and anyone that disagrees has zero protections and zero way to even engage in a debate.

Last edited:
el momentos reddit

she is leaving out that they have sex once a month

level 2
bigmanpete1

·9 hr. ago

level 3
PaintingYourMom

·5 hr. ago

Nigga is prob 5.7 but Chad in face and makes betabux

muh confidence :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
That's the most ragefuel kind of advice. Going around acting confident as an incel will lead to horrible humiliation. At least typical bluepill trash like "be nice" won't harm you that much.

Autism groups should be for men only since autistic women have it easy.