Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just got permabanned from neets.net

TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask

Leader of the offendicons
Unfair ban tbh. If any of my brocels have an account on that site please advocate for @Miko because there's no ban appeals in that shithole.

@Copexodius Maximus help I can't cope with this

I don't visit that site often tbh, why would you use that boring site with 50 active users

Neets.net is gay because general alek is there

youre Miko? ngl i didnt like you i aint advocating for shit

What's your name there

Just did, we'll see what happens

Hey man the mod says you advertised another forum there ( probs .is I guess?) and that your account was an alt

Yea the mod is haruhi

They discovered I was an alt account of a previously banned user.
Why did you get banned on your previous account? Btw I do remember you from there lol

My old account was Weebhunter so you can probably guess the reasoning.
I do remember you made the chuds forum, but you never told me why you made that other than problem with mods. Was it from spamming cuck threads with neetgod?

I do remember you made the chuds forum, but you never told me why you made that other than problem with mods. Was it from spamming cuck threads with neetgod?
I was also tired of all the daily gay posting but that's old news. Regardless I'm just gonna make a fourth alt kekkk

I was also tired of all the daily gay posting but that's old news. Regardless I'm just gonna make a fourth alt kekkk
Jfl, just hang out over here with us.

Jfl, just hang out over here with us.

Send me 50€ in monero and you're back in bro

Over for neets.netcels