Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just got out of a short stint in jail after lack of evidence from the police, suck my dick you faggot cops

rs42_

rs42_

5'11 /Mentallyillcel/Drugaddictcel/Micropeniscel
WDhpdpF

Got caught with a bunch of weed and cops claimed it was for distribution, denied bail, but at my hearing I presented evidence of my mental retard disease which proved it was used for personal use so I got that charge dismissed and just copped a fine for possession, jail is based.

Broseph, time to stop using the devils weed.

View attachment 165676
Got caught with a bunch of weed and cops claimed it was for distribution, denied bail, but at my hearing I presented evidence of my mental retard disease which proved it was used for personal use so I got that charge dismissed and just copped a fine for possession, jail is based.
So when do you plan on selling some?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Suck my dick, pigs

Ok, but you're still a waster.

Would destroy me
Honestly not as bad as its out to be but soooooooooooo fucking boring, and its not like you can sleep through it because niggers are very loud and chimpish and you can hear them yelling "AY YO BRUH GIMME DOSE SHOES BRUH ON GOD ON GANG CUH OR IMMA SLIDE YO ASS CUH ON EVERYTHANG" I still have PTSD when I hear niggers be loud
And if anyone was wondering it wasnt for personal use and the retard cop didnt find my scale taped on the inside of my wheel

Honestly not as bad as its out to be but soooooooooooo fucking boring, and its not like you can sleep through it because niggers are very loud and chimpish and you can hear them yelling "AY YO BRUH GIMME DOSE SHOES BRUH ON GOD ON GANG CUH OR IMMA SLIDE YO ASS CUH ON EVERYTHANG" I still have PTSD when I hear niggers be loud
And if anyone was wondering it wasnt for personal use and the retard cop didnt find my scale taped on the inside of my wheel
damn that sux.i would next time but ur weed in some type of plant shit, so they cant know

op is high af rn

Trying to thugmaxx I see

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back