Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just got my face rated on Fiver

At least a 3? You can't be serious :feelskek:
Im being more generous than wheat waffles atleast. Hes a three at max if hes not a mentalcel or autistic.

brutal ntpill

over for chadcels

7/10 is a Chadlitecel. Chadlite's are the highest level of Normie and still have to do a lot to get into a toilet's pants. Uglier toilets will treat Chadlite's similar to Chad's, but in general if a Chadlite takes the Redpill he can be well off.

If OP is a 7/10 he should go stylemaxxing, personalitymaxxing, statusmaxxing, Etc. These are all things that Chad's don't have to do but a Chadlite should to optimise his chances.

A Chadlite can also artificially lower his SMV by being sloppy, not showerig, Etc. (Again, Redpill stuff).

Unlike Chad's, if a Chadlite has Autism it is ovER. Toilets simp for Chad's but they don't do so for Chadlite's, so being socially inept is a genuine handicap for them. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

How tf is this possible? What kind of surgery is this? Dude literally turned white. Wtf

Man, I could actually turn into a Chad if I'd lose weight and have the money for such a surgery.

It's ovER for poorcels. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Im being more generous than wheat waffles atleast. Hes a three at max if hes not a mentalcel or autistic.
OK that's true. He's not deformed tier. :yes: