Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just got my face rated on Fiver

BetterUnborn

BetterUnborn

Banned
-
I was rated a 7/10. What the fuck am I doing here then? This is bullshit. It was by some dude named nero angelo. He has a youtube channel. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Are you short

over for chadcels

They intentionally lie to you that you're attractive. :feelsUgh:

if you are manlet and non NT it doesn't matter absolutely over :feelsrope:

I'm pretty sure 90% of this forum are not actually ugly, they're just ethnic and/or manlets. The remaining 10% are tall and white but ugly as fuck.

In which country you live??
What's your ethnicity and caste??

I’m a Paki Curry living in California. 5’7.5 height without shoes.
California??
ovER:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Are you Pashtun??
5'7.5 is average for Pakistan. Go there and ascend nigga:feelsaww::feelsaww:

Paying for face ratings has to be the saddest thing I've ever heard of. You really think you're gonna get an accurate review from people you gave money to? They're feeding your ego in hopes that you come back for more praise.

I don’t want a curry. I want either Latina or White.

Volcel retard, plenty of hot paki chicks, 1 in 5 chicks (20% of women) in curryland are fuckable

brag thread, kill yourself
Fetchimage
Kill yourself dumb nigger
20210727 105906

Paying for face ratings has to be the saddest thing I've ever heard of. You really think you're gonna get an accurate review from people you gave money to? They're feeding your ego in hopes that you come back for more praise.

Nero lost his family, Angelo achieved his revenge but has nothing going forward, walked on the beach and the ending is uncertain. Being pretty is hard as well when they prefer oofy doofys, so yes you can be a incel even if you are 7+/10

Damn you a good looking nigga:feelzez:

It’s really pointless as an incel to get it because you are being rated by another guy that’s probably clueless, you either attract women or not.

They intentionally lie to you that you're attractive. :feelsUgh:

Never trust face ratings. :feelskek:
Wheat Waffles rated this subhuman 5’4 chink as a 4.5/10.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:
He can't be serious. So this 5'4 Asian is apparently a low tier normie? :lul::lul:
That chink is atleast a 2 or 3. he claims to slay girls but he uploaded a video a while back crying that he got his heart broken by some foid.

I mean you gotta remember you paid to get rated, i dont think it would be good for business if the dude roasted you. He might have told you what you wanted to hear

How tf is this possible? What kind of surgery is this? Dude literally turned white. Wtf
Multiple surgeries. Rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, skin bleaching, etc.

That chink is atleast a 2 or 3. he claims to slay girls but he uploaded a video a while back crying that he got his heart broken by some foid.
At least a 3? You can't be serious :feelskek: