Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just got interrogated by police because I bought sodium nitrite last year when I was giga-suicidal.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
For two plus hours they extracted every bit of my life history, all of my private uncomfortable shameful details. Feeling violated like I was anally raped.

I thought police only did these kinds of investigations in first world countries, but I guess they're doing them here in this shithole too because lots of young curries are roping with sodium nitrite due to failures in life.

AS A GIGASUBHUMAN GIGATRUECEL, ALL I WANTED WAS SOME PRIVACY AND PEACE, BUT EVEN THAT SEEMS TO BE TOO GOOD FOR MY CONDEMNED CURSED CURRY ASS!!!

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi:

Last edited:
Just don't tell them anything

They must be afraid that u r going to go acid ER on a whore:dab::feelsdevil:

are you actually trying to be gone?

why would they investigate you for something you did 1 year ago? also why would you want to off yourself with chemicals while you can get it done by just jumping from a building?

not now, but I was trying hard last year
the next time you wanna do it, remember that there are people who pushed you to this point and it would make more sense to take them with you.

the next time you wanna do it, remember that there are people who pushed you to this point and it would make more sense to take them with you.
I don't care about taking down others.

I don't care about taking down others.
hmm, i do.
then, id suggest ruling out suicide altogether if you feel the need to take responsibility.

dunno

no accessible tall buildings near me
There is a good chance you will become a vegetable after jumping off a building and not dying.

There are other ways but i don't suggest killing yourself.Better take a loan and see the world traveling like some suicidalcel did some time ago.

tell them you have a lot of sex and sex makes you wan't to kill yourself and your sex having friends

Entire planet is becoming a globohomo dystopia with every government getting more authoritarian. Privacy was always under attack but soon the scum will take it to the next level.

There is a good chance you will become a vegetable after jumping off a building and not dying.

Fuck Pigs, I hope they kill another nigger so we can incite more riots, I fucking hate stupid retards in blue

I was going to say plead the 5th but it did not take place in the USA. Is this curry land? Surprising they care enough to report you to authorities.

Curry Interview

View: https://youtu.be/LuZV9kkzscg

For two plus hours they extracted every bit of my life history, all of my private uncomfortable shameful details. Feeling violated like I was anally raped.

I thought police only did these kinds of investigations in first world countries, but I guess they're doing them here in this shithole too because lots of young curries are roping with sodium nitrite due to failures in life.

AS A GIGASUBHUMAN GIGATRUECEL, ALL I WANTED WAS SOME PRIVACY AND PEACE, BUT EVEN THAT SEEMS TO BE TOO GOOD FOR MY CONDEMNED CURSED CURRY ASS!!!

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi:
The same thing happened to me a month ago. I insisted that I use it for curing meat. They still took my SN, but I bought more after that.

They don't care about your life, they just don't want you opting out of wage slavery voluntarily.

Without a gun there is not a guaranteed method to make sure you don't rot in jail.

Surprised they would care in Curryland, thought they'd have better shit to do
Yeah. With that population, I'm surprised Indian government gives a shit if someone kills himself.

how did they even find out about that

I think its hypocritical from the state to do this. They literally don't even care whether ugly young men die off, so why even pretend to care? Fuck those retards.

USA is bad but not worse than china/India/third world
You should see how bad america is. Our government and laws are worse than china.
at being authoritarian. I can still call Joe Biden a fucker cunt publicly without being lynched. Try calling Xi Jingping a filthy chink bastard in china, and they'll probably jail you. Possibly kill you.

Normies will do anything to feel powerful

Send me pictures of your maid. :feelsseriously:

Lying Is a good Defensive Layer in this World

Nobody Is Honest Most of the Time . Unless you want to Be taken Advantage of .

Last edited:
yes, my lord Aspergerscel
People with asd working jobs that benefit humans while being despised for their condition are being played, autistics should look out for one another & reject normie shit wherever possible. Like Nopussynowork, fuck propping up a society that hates your guts for a condition you didn't choose.

People with asd working jobs that benefit humans while being despised for their condition are being played, autistics should look out for one another & reject normie shit wherever possible. Like Nopussynowork, fuck propping up a society that hates your guts for a condition you didn't choose.
we are the leaders of humanity, whether they like it or not

Did you purchase 100KG+ of sodiun nitrate?

How shit how come? Man I'm trying to order it I don't want these khaki pigs on me.

What the retarded law enforcement and intelligence officers don't seem to understand is that in this digital and information age if someone had malicious intent and wanted to do serious harm, they wouldn't do things that trace back to them like a straight fucking line.

If you're not being charged with a crime, tell them to go fuck themselves.

Sodium nitrite can be used to make explosives.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back