Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just got banned from r/braincels

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
For "8 rule violations in 3 hours"

And yet the normies posting platitudes and laughing at incels are immune to punishment. 

Fuck /u/Board_Gaming. Fuck /u/AnathematicAnarchist for being a cuck. This is my new permanent home.

what even is /r/Braincels? is it a liberal version of /r/incels? lol, am surprised we even survived for over a year on reddit tbh, its literally cuck central

Isn't maleforeveralone the new go to place on reddit

iiiTeMpeR said:
what even is /r/Braincels? is it a liberal version of /r/incels? lol, am surprised we even survived for over a year on reddit tbh, its literally cuck central

Basically an r/incels replacement until /u/AnathematicAnarchist went full cuck and installed an r/inceltears regular and self-proclaimed "FA" woman known as /u/Board_Gaming as fucking mod.

iiiTeMpeR said:

It's so fucking slow, tho.

ASS_F said:
Basically an r/incels replacement until /u/AnathematicAnarchist went full cuck and installed an r/inceltears regular and self-proclaimed "FA" woman known as /u/Board_Gaming as fucking mod.

It's so fucking slow, tho.

That's what you get for letting an Anarchist run your board.

NekoStance said:
to bad its dead

Anathematic Anarchist is part of the Caamib/Fschmidt Crew, is anybody surprised he's such a fucking cuck?

should have left braincels when they hired that cucktear mod tbh. /u/AnathematicAnarchist is a disgrace.

theultimate341 said:
should have left braincels when they hired that cucktear mod tbh. /u/AnathematicAnarchist is a disgrace.

making a feminist with no sympathy towards ugly men an incels mod, haha pure white knight faggotry, she was 100% promoted because they thought they might get a dick suck from her

I got banned for telling people to kill themselves because THEY WERE MOCKING ME, and yet THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE IS FINE?! THAT AND PLUS ALL THE POSTS CALLING INCELS PATHETIC AND HILARIOUS?!

2JEMzFD.png

Banned again ? lol fucking landwhalequeen behind this for sure

undeadcel said:

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]/u/AnathematicAnarchist banned me[/font]

ASS_F said:
undeadcel said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]/u/AnathematicAnarchist banned me[/font]

disgusting cuck

i don't understand people who use reddit, even for a sub like that

might as well get fucked in the ass by a black guy like a good little cuck while you're at it tbh

whogivesafucc said:
i don't understand people who use reddit, even for a sub like that

might as well get fucked in the ass by a black guy like a good little cuck while you're at it tbh
All the lookism-type posters turned me off from here tbh, and braincels was at least fast and it was kinda fun getting angry at normies

Fuck Reddit.

SJW cuck central is what it is.

Sorry but you have only YOURSELF to blame for going there.

NekoStance said:
It is, but most Incels should not be wasting their time on Reddit anyways.

That sub is essentially a domesticated lapdog to Inceltears, it's not worth visiting.

If you want an actual incel sub, try maleforeveralone or my sub utterlyalone, though the latter isn't that active.

u/board_gaming is a disgusting fucking whore. I bet that little slag has had 30 different cocks in her just this month. Why the fuck is a woman modding an incel forum. Also what kind of disgusting fucking cuck would name a woman to mod and incel forum.

Braincels is for fags

/u/neomancr is the worst poster by far