Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just got back from Walmart, and every couple I saw, the dude mogged their GF, and she was fat

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
FUCKKKKJ. I can’t believe that this is real life. EVERY COUPLE I SAW, THE CHICK WAS A FAT ASS. AND HAD UGLY FEATURES. and of course, every dude was white, and mogged her by at least 1-2 points. If you’re sub6, ITS LANDWHALES ONLY.
Are these guys not embarrassed to be seen with such creatures? I mean seriously, at least get a below average girl that ISNT a fat fuck. That I could respect. Hypergamy, and male simping is evil.

and of course, every dude was white, and mogged her by at least 1-2 points. If you’re sub6, ITS LANDWHALES ONLY.
Are these guys not embarrassed to be seen with such creatures? I mean seriously, at least get a below average girl that ISNT a fat fuck. That I could respect. Hypergamy, and male simping is evil.
reposting it for dark banana users to be able to see it
brutal post btw

Last edited:
Must be the womans awesome personality :feelsseriously:

Yup i notice this all the time too, its fucking crazy out there

1-2 points is pretty standard. That's like the bare minmum. You barely see looksmatched couples at all.

Thankfully not many fat women in my country. Burgerland is filled with fat fucks. I read some where that the average BMI is 28 jfl why do you guys eat so much, also your food is greasy and oily yuck. Also what the fuck is Ranch?

1-2 points is pretty standard. That's like the bare minmum. You barely see looksmatched couples at all.
Thankfully not many fat women in my country. Burgerland is filled with fat fucks. I read some where that the average BMI is 28 jfl why do you guys eat so much, also your food is greasy and oily yuck. Also what the fuck is Ranch?
depends on the state ngl. some places I lived there were barely any fat people.

it is over, it is over, it is over

and people on this forum still claim 5/10 dudes can get skinny girls :feelsseriously:

Worst part is the foids probably think they're dating down.

Burger women eat so much you would be disgusted. They have these distended stomachs from eating so much, and they are constantly farting and shitting because of so much food moving through them.

The Ranch dressing is basically pure fat and just massive calories. Burger women eat salads to be 'healthy' but then pour on huge amounts of that Ranch dressing.

Burger women eat so much you would be disgusted. They have these distended stomachs from eating so much, and they are constantly farting and shitting because of so much food moving through them.

Fuck shit mogs curries

Also, I see so many "fit" girls on insta. What percentage of burger girls would be considered "fit" as in 25-30% bodyfat? Do you have any idea about the numbers?

Brutal. But do they have to be fat?
In America like 60% are fat either obese or overweight.(of course younger among youth, but still reasonably high). At least in other healthier places it wouldn't be the case.

Last time I went out to Walmart I saw some that weren't fat.

Fuck shit mogs curries

Also, I see so many "fit" girls on insta. What percentage of burger girls would be considered "fit" as in 25-30% bodyfat? Do you have any idea about the numbers?

In America like 60% are fat either obese or overweight.(of course younger among youth, but still reasonably high). At least in other healthier places it wouldn't be the case.

Sounds about right. Of the remaining 40% I would say half are legitimately thin and half are passable as being a reasonable bodyweight but clearly could lose 15-20 lbs or so.

I sometimes see some too, The ones that arent fat either are with family only, friends, or 6.5/10 guys.
I’d say sub 7 or 8
Brutal. But I disagree tbh. I’ve seen 6/10 dudes with regular looking non fat chicks. It’s getting more and more rare now though.

Last edited:
FUCKKKKJ. I can’t believe that this is real life. EVERY COUPLE I SAW, THE CHICK WAS A FAT ASS. AND HAD UGLY FEATURES. and of course, every dude was white, and mogged her by at least 1-2 points. If you’re sub6, ITS LANDWHALES ONLY.
Same shit I see in my town all the time.

Sounds about right. Of the remaining 40% I would say half are legitimately thin and half are passable as being a reasonable bodyweight but clearly could lose 15-20 lbs or so.

So the 80/20 rule plays here.
So Chads are in relationship with these top 20% fot women while he pumps and dumps the rest of the patties.
Brutal BlackPill.

Do you think it's because of your food quality and quantity or maybe because Americans in general have higher fat cells than an average person ? Interesting tbh

The men here eat junk food to cope and the foids do it because they are “strong empowered kweens” seriously though fuck fat foids.

It's Walmart, did you seriously expect to see anyone who wasn't fat?

I went to walmart recently and there were plenty of thin girls.I didn't notice any couples

3 points of difference in terms of looks is common for relationships that don’t involve noticeable betabuxxing, it usually goes something like this for men not exploiting indirect prostitution...

sub 5: lucky to date/fuck ugly landwhales
5-6: relegated to landwhales
6-7: might have a chubby low-tier becky gf/wife (if at all)
7-8: capped at plain janes

men are dumpster-diving through sewage while women are hunting for treasure. truly a time to be alive
8/10 dudes (Chads) can get girls in the 6-7 range.

Hypergamy has a finish line, and GigaChads are rare, so chads don't have to drop 3 points

Jfl at bluepillers who think foids are the attractive ones in relationships.

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

After the 2015-16 asylum avalanche there has been a great change here in couples I see in grocery stores. Even the women sticking with natives can suddenly afford a higher rated man, because the gender ratio is so imbalanced.

what's up with walmart only has fat people meme?is it true?i am not usacel btw

American women are too fat

The Ranch dressing is basically pure fat and just massive calories. Burger women eat salads to be 'healthy' but then pour on huge amounts of that Ranch dressing.
REAL

Thats walmart for ya. mogged females dating 2 or 3 points out of 10 above their looksmatch

9 times out of 10, "unions" like this comes out of pure laziness and dare I say lack of confidence on the Chad's part.

I recall a Chadlite at this Gym severely lacking social awareness about his own looks. When I Chadfished local femoids with his pics he was clearing up and getting down-to-fucks from genuine cute and fuckable girls.

Walmart
Non obese women

Pick 1

How often do you think the case is that the girl was thin at the beginning of the relationship but than got fat over time?

We incels are the best because we are not dogs to those b3atches.

FUCKKKKJ. I can’t believe that this is real life. EVERY COUPLE I SAW, THE CHICK WAS A FAT ASS. AND HAD UGLY FEATURES. and of course, every dude was white, and mogged her by at least 1-2 points.
Looksmatch in 2020