Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just got back from the gym. It’s 4:21 A.M. now.

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Paragon
★★★★★
I will go to sleep soon

Same time where I'm at .

Based. Making them gains mang! :chad:

I’m 125 pounds at 5’7 but I wear 4 inch elevator shoes anytime I go out.
Ah shit, brutal stats. I’m 6’0” too, so 155 is a little skinny on me. Wish I was 180+ pounds instead.

Do you have visible abs? I don’t.
Visible in the sense there isn’t far covering them, but not well defined. I have bad ab genetics. Lean and veiny arms and hands, but no ripped abs

I’m 125 pounds at 5’7 but I wear 4 inch elevator shoes anytime I go out.
How are you able to walk around with 4 inches extra isn’t that extremely obvious and defeating the whole purpose?

How are you able to walk around with 4 inches extra isn’t that extremely obvious and defeating the whole purpose?
No it isn’t obvious and it’s comfortable once you get used to it.

It’s almost like bro is wearing high heels tbh
Yeah it’s a 2 inch lift with the insole and 2 inch lift with the shoe it’s self I’m pretty sure.

It’s almost like bro is wearing high heels tbh
You could be 6’4 and get a height halo from wearing them tbh and maybe ascend if you wear elevator slippers indoors if you have to take shoes off.

You could be 6’4 and get a height halo from wearing them tbh and maybe ascend if you wear elevator slippers indoors if you have to take shoes off.
Never gonna wear lifts man. I’m an active guy and do lots of physical work. Not gonna fuck yo my comfort and walk over fake height. I can confidently say I’m a legit 6’0”, and I’m not gonna fraud height. 6’0” is enough, and it’s other factors that hold me back

Mogs me cause Gym and Incel
How is that possible btw? Isn't the gym suifuel for you? Going outside is already hard for me

Mogs me cause Gym and Incel
How is that possible btw? Isn't the gym suifuel for you?
Nah, not at night. It’s all single men there, and I have the gym mostly to myself. Got 10 clean pull ups in a row and made me feel strong.
Going outside is already hard for me
Brutal. Going outside doesn’t bother me. I love going outside and can’t stand to be trapped in the house.

what did you do at the gym? this is what i did yesterday
-pec deck 1 set to failure
-chest press 1 set to failure
-dumbell skull crusher 1 set to failure

Nah, not at night. It’s all single men there, and I have the gym mostly to myself. Got 10 clean pull ups in a row and made me feel strong.

Brutal. Going outside doesn’t bother me. I love going outside and can’t stand to be trapped in the house.
Mogs me
Keep going brocel
Gym is good for your brain and body

what did you do at the gym? this is what i did yesterday
-pec deck 1 set to failure
-chest press 1 set to failure
-dumbell skull crusher 1 set to failure
Cool. Sounds good. Training chest and triceps I see. I did 10 clean body weight pull ups in a row first (I’m 155 pounds), then 12 assisted pull ups with 55 pounds assistance, then 11 machine rows with 115 pounds, then 10 barbell curls with 50 pounds.

Mogs me
Keep going brocel
Gym is good for your brain and body
Yeah, it helps some as long as you don’t go too hard and injure yourself. I like doing outdoor work at our cabin too. Makes me feel refreshed and happy. Nothing like driving around a 24 horsepower 50 inch cut zero turn riding mower and cutting the grass in the big yard (it takes 2 hours when high). Smells so fucking good man. The sounds of the engine working and cutting blades spinning fast is good too

brutal sleep schedule

I do t sleep anymore I have fatal insomnia prion disease from eating poisoned McDonald's cheesbuger back in the day
IMG 4534

Aaaa ppopoooooopopoooo

Alright then doctor dude which ivy league did you graduate from
None. Send proof of fatal familial insomnia diagnosis paperwork in pics next to your computer with your .is name and I might believe you, kek

None. Send proof of fatal familial insomnia diagnosis paperwork in pics next to your computer with your .is name and I might believe you, kek
The Jews wouldn't give me help they're the ones who did me in

How do you have 15k posts in 2 month robot nigger
3+ months, not 2 months. Barely any sewer posts till I hit 10k as well. Mostly ID and lounge replies. I’m just an absolute rotter with barely any social life irl, so I come here to socialize and vent. Also, if you wanna see something absolutely ridiculous, check out @Starfish.Belgrade ’s post count and join date. This motherfucker definitely botted like crazy

3+ months, not 2 months. Barely any sewer posts till I hit 10k as well. Mostly ID and lounge replies. I’m just an absolute rotter with barely any social life irl, so I come here to socialize and vent. Also, if you wanna see something absolutely ridiculous, check out @Starfish.Belgrade ’s post count and join date. This motherfucker definitely botted like crazy
Straight poopoo tings

Damn, we dont have 24 hours open gyms over here.