Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s 3:32 A.M. right now and I’m in the gym lifting.

i haven't gotten morning wood or random boners for 2 years is it safe to say i have the test of a woman
If you're ldaring I'd say that's actually beneficial. As long as you're otherwise healthy.

I refuse to be a skinny fuck that other men view as an easy target. Not redpill at all.
Did anyone beat you for something? Did u pick up jbs, and was an inch from fakcelling? That's wholesome and a good reason to redpill in terms of strength!
Redcelling for life! :redpill: :dab:

If you're ldaring I'd say that's actually beneficial. As long as you're otherwise healthy.
i haven't eaten a vegetable in 3 years and i can run a 5 minute mile and bench 240lbs i would say im healthy

Why would that be beneficial? Simply because he isn’t tortured by a high sex drive as much?

i haven't eaten a vegetable in 3 years and i can run a 5 minute mile and bench 240lbs i would say im healthy
Working out lowers testosterone, because it's used to repair millions of your cells u torture. Redpillers are all on juice from the juice.
Maybe there's more, but that's definitely one of the reasons.

Did anyone beat you for something? Did u pick up jbs, and was an inch from fakcelling? That's wholesome and a good reason to redpill in terms of strength!
Redcelling for life!
Never got beaten up. I was bullied just about every single day though in middle school and early high school for being skinny. I was made fun of constantly and couldn’t catch a break before someone would joke around that I look anorexic. They would jokingly offer me their candy bars “so I wouldn’t starve to death”. I was absolutely disgusted by this subhuman treatment, which I even got from family members btw. I found a way to make this shit stop, which is going to the gym. I will keep doing it as well because it works. My life is less hellish now and I do not have to be as paranoid when I go out in public

Working out lowers testosterone, because it's used to repair millions of your cells u torture. Redpillers are all on juice from the juice.
i can;t be asked to get my hormones checked but i know its not looking good i don't have ED i can get a stiffy when i want to but i just stopped getting morning wood

You are definitely watching too many videos from that guy Goatis on YouTube. There is some truth in that however. Going to the gym too often will lower your testosterone. Going 2-3x a week like I do is not gonna lower your testosterone though

You are definitely watching too many videos from that guy Goatis on YouTube. There is some truth in that however. Going to the gym too often will lower your testosterone. Going 2-3x a week like I do is not gonna lower your testosterone though
I watched hundreds of them. Goatis is the truth and the way and the salvation from inceldom looks dependent hell!
Don't u insult my lord, u redcope slave!

Never got beaten up. I was bullied just about every single day though in middle school and early high school for being skinny. I was made fun of constantly and couldn’t catch a break before someone would joke around that I look anorexic. They would jokingly offer me their candy bars “so I wouldn’t starve to death”. I was absolutely disgusted by this subhuman treatment, which I even got from family members btw. I found a way to make this shit stop, which is going to the gym. I will keep doing it as well because it works. My life is less hellish now and I do not have to be as paranoid when I go out in public
Yes, but you were just underweight and not eating your natural diet if you couldn't raise weight. It has nothing to do with the gym.
Anyway. I am so jealous of you being so young, otherwise you wouldn't remember those times still. U can turn everything around.
If anyone is realistic when being hoperpilled, it's the youngcels in here! All others, we are doomed, it's over!

I watched hundreds of them. Goatis is the truth and the way and the salvation from inceldom looks dependent hell!
Don't u insult my lord, u redcope slave!
I have watched some of them. There is truth to SOME of his points. He isn’t right about everything though

I have watched some of them. There is truth to SOME of his points. He isn’t right about everything though
You're just unwilling to spend money on good quality foods, and eat your food raw being afraid of helminths. Nothing else to see here, just another fearcel and greedycel.

Yes, but you were just underweight and not eating your natural diet if you couldn't raise weight. It has nothing to do with the gym.
Anyway. I am so jealous of you being so young, otherwise you wouldn't remember those times still. U can turn everything around.
If anyone is realistic when being hoperpilled, it's the youngcels in here! All others, we are doomed, it's over!
Dude, stop. It has nothing to do with diet. I have a chronic intestinal condition that requires daily laxatives to stay alive. I almost died at age 13 from it and went over a week without having a single bowel movement. Gym only helped because it stimulated my appetite more to gain weight.

You're just unwilling to spend money on good quality foods, and eat your food raw being afraid of helminths. Nothing else to see here, just another fearcel and greedycel.
Go back to Goatis videos. Not sure you belong here.

Dude, stop. It has nothing to do with diet. I have a chronic intestinal condition that requires daily laxatives to stay alive. I almost died at age 13 from it and went over a week without having a single bowel movement. Gym only helped because it stimulated my appetite more to gain weight.
Intestinal condition? Has nothing to do with diet? LUUUUUL!!!!! Keep coping with pill industry lies and food industry lies! I am sure they love your wageslave money, and will make their messaging as comforting for your incel heart (we all have) as possible.

Similar to me, except I started to eat some vegetables. I rarely see a normie that looks like he has both endurance and strength.

Why would that be beneficial? Simply because he isn’t tortured by a high sex drive as much?
High testosterone makes you want to be active and competitive. And when you don't achieve anything you're just constantly in a bad mood, usually aggressive. On top of that some people become paranoid.

Similar to me, except I started to eat some vegetables. I rarely see a normie that looks like he has both endurance and strength.

High testosterone makes you want to be active and competitive. And when you don't achieve anything you're just constantly in a bad mood, usually aggressive. On top of that some people become paranoid.
I can relate to that a lot. I feel like I should be doing more stuff and am definitely edgy feeling a lot

Intestinal condition? Has nothing to do with diet? LUUUUUL!!!!! Keep coping with pill industry lies and food industry lies! I am sure they love your wageslave money, and will make their messaging as comforting for your incel heart (we all have) as possible.
Dude, seriously stop with the Goatis cope. Some people DO have legit health issues that cannot be solved simply with diet. I am one of them. You wouldn’t be laughing if you were the one cursed with a subhuman digestive tract.

I only say those things because that's exactly what I was some time before.
I never said gym is healthy. I actually agree that it is not. It is still worthwhile for me to not be a weak skinny twig people pick on

Dude, seriously stop with the Goatis cope. Some people DO have legit health issues that cannot be solved simply with diet. I am one of them. You wouldn’t be laughing if you were the one cursed with a subhuman digestive tract.
Health issues ORIGINATE with diet. With extreme measures it can be treated with diet. I am cursed with moles and skin flaws and excess skin which are all also an automatic process, totally dependent on diet. I feel blessed, not coping, I totally related to "thank you Goatis" comments under every single video of his.

Health issues ORIGINATE with diet. With extreme measures it can be treated with diet. I am cursed with moles and skin flaws and excess skin which are all also an automatic process, totally dependent on diet. I feel blessed, not coping, I totally related to "thank you Goatis" comments under every single video of his.
Many health issues do originate with diet. Mine is not one of them. My mother was 40 at the time of my birth and my dad was 51. That is a big part as to why I got such bad genetics

Many health issues do originate with diet. Mine is not one of them. My mother was 40 at the time of my birth and my dad was 51. That is a big part as to why I got such bad genetics
Everyone's genetics are fine, we had millions of years to perfect that, LUL. Your genetic EXPRESSION got interrupted and fucked with. Also, your gut microbiome is like 3 times larger in physical volume and delegated functions to your genes. Basically, you just never researched it. That's ok.

Everyone's genetics are fine, we had millions of years to perfect that, LUL. Your genetic EXPRESSION got interrupted and fucked with. Also, your gut microbiome is like 3 times larger in physical volume and delegated functions to your genes. Basically, you just never researched it. That's ok.
So you deny the mother’s age matters for the outcome of the child? Get real. A young and healthy mother will yield far better offspring. Not all genetics are good. Many bad genes are passed down. Chad who eats junk food all day still looks better than an incel who ate great since he was born

good idea buddy, make ur life more miserable and rape any chance of valuable sleep for mood that would help u cope with ur inferior existence.
Why so negative, greynigger

So you deny the mother’s age matters for the outcome of the child? Get real. A young and healthy mother will yield far better offspring. Not all genetics are good. Many bad genes are passed down. Chad who eats junk food all day still looks better than an incel who ate great since he was born
I became incel because of putinland basically vegan culture frm so many physical reasons. Frycel Inceldian has focking chad face, moit, because he ate french foods, which is paleo and keto foods, but he's a manlet because of not enough sugary slop.
Genetics is the biggest cope inside lookism space.
I am overdosed on your cope, no more talking from me!

I became incel because of putinland basically vegan culture frm so many physical reasons. Frycel Inceldian has focking chad face, moit, because he ate french foods, which is paleo and keto foods, but he's a manlet because of not enough sugary slop.
Genetics is the biggest cope inside lookism space.
I am overdosed on your cope, no more talking from me!
Genetics determine your life. Enough cope out of you. I do not think you belong here because you seem to be a troll who denies the very basics of the blackpill

Genetics determine your life. Enough cope out of you. I do not think you belong here because you seem to be a troll who denies the very basics of the blackpill
I don't deny anything. The frycel will never grow because of his age, no matter diet. I will never undo my crooked teeth and balding because of my age, no matter anything. You really are a million percent coper, with your grand statements and mental blocks!

I don't deny anything. The frycel will never grow because of his age, no matter diet. I will never undo my crooked teeth and balding because of my age, no matter anything. You really are a million percent coper, with your grand statements and mental blocks!
Keep coping. Genetics mean more than almost anything else

Keep coping. Genetics mean more than almost anything else
If I was a child who kept my old knowledge, I would be a PSL god in a matter of few years of the formative years. This is bigger ropefuel than genetic cope ropefuel, u dummy

Then tell me how to undo balding, oh it's possible only in childhood. Ok, tell me how to undo super crooked teeth, oh it's possible to completely prevent and avoid only in childhood. Fine, at least tell me how to avoid being a manlet frycel, oh it's only affectable in childhood.
Etc. etc. etc.
Total braindamage from ur foking copes, moit!

Then tell me how to undo balding, oh it's possible only in childhood. Ok, tell me how to undo super crooked teeth, oh it's possible to completely prevent and avoid only in childhood. Fine, at least tell me how to avoid being a manlet frycel, oh it's only affectable in childhood.
Etc. etc. etc.
Total braindamage from ur foking copes, moit!
Height is mostly genetic anyway, so is balding, and so is a narrow crowded jaw.

Height is mostly genetic anyway, so is balding, and so is a narrow crowded jaw.
Then why did I grow to 6 feet while being basically vegan with short parents, if not sugary slop's IGF1.
What is balding if not detoxification from plants.
What is narrow jaw, if not deficit of micronutrients.
U really r an ignorantcel who tries to depressionmax so hard for some weird reason, jfl!!! :lul: :lul:
But, you do it in a delusional direction. There is reality based depression that is actually bigger, JFL!
:lul:

Last edited:
Then why did I grow to 6 feet while being basically vegan, if not sugary slop's IGF1.
What is balding if not detoxification from plants.
What is narrow jaw, if not deficit of micronutrients.
U really r an ignorantcel who tries to depressionmax so hard for some weird reason, jfl!!! :lul: :lul: :lul:
Not Listening Friends Tv GIF

Copers gonna cope :redpill: :bluepill::smonk::feelstastyman:

GUYS, I am the king of the entire thread here, tbh!!!
Check MY post now! Don't just come here, seeing 90 posts and hundreds of views, because of ME and ignorepill me!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

GUYS, I am the king of the entire thread here, tbh!!!
Check MY post now! Don't just come here, seeing 90 posts and hundreds of views, because of ME and ignorepill me!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
DNR

Clearly genetics matter, or do you think people with down syndrome just didn't eat their vegetables?
Another big part is how susceptible you are to your environment. My brother and I looked both decent as kids, but later I started developing all kinds of health complications and he didn't. Most of these had a clear reason like mold in the bedroom so you could say it's all environmental. Yet he didn't develop any respiratory symptoms because his genetics made him more robust.
Glad someone else has sense here