Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just got back from the gym. It’s 4:21 A.M. now.

You don’t have much upper eyelid exposure . Your eyes remind me of zayn Malik’s eyes.
Thanks for the compliment bhai <3 but it’s over since I’m short and ugly
Damn. I legit thought that was a girl's eyes at first.
Yeah jfl Cayden Zhang thinks I’m a foid lmaoo unless I send him a face pic dude won’t believe me

i have it in both of my hips but it recently started to progress in my right hip. I had surgery on my left hip and it helped a lot . Had to do physical therapy for like a year.
Brutal. Hope you can recover

Brutal. Hope you can recover
It’s a condition you have for the rest of your life. Surgery only slows down its progression until I have to do a hip replacement which most people with my condition eventually do. It’s possible for me to get a disability check from it.

Yeah jfl Cayden Zhang thinks I’m a foid lmaoo unless I send him a face pic dude won’t believe me
Yeah, I believe you though since I saw your face.
Also, here is my hand size. Couldn’t think of much to show my hand size relative to, so here it is next to a gallon jug of milk
IMG 4752

It’s a condition you have for the rest of your life. Surgery only slows down its progression until I have to do a hip replacement which most people with my condition eventually do.
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry: Most people with my hip condition eventually need a hip replacement too
It’s possible for me to get a disability check from it.
That’s good at least

Yeah, I believe you though since I saw your face.
I showed him that face too lmao, it’s not my real face brah, I’m not showing my actual face on PSL forums lol. Eyes are my only real feature that I showed here. He then figured it out, btw @Chang Longwang do you still think ima foid? Like come on Man U think a foid would have 5k posts on an incel forum? Jfl I hope you changed your mind
Also, here is my hand size. Couldn’t think of much to show my hand size relative to, so here it is next to a gallon jug of milk
Crazyy, mirin tbh my hand is like half of yours jfll

I showed him that face too lmao, it’s not my real face brah, I’m not showing my actual face on PSL forums lol. Eyes are my only real feature that I showed here
Based
Crazyy, mirin tbh my hand is like half of yours jfll
Yeah, my hands are decent sized. One of my only good traits

You can always train them no?
Doesn’t do much. I have a thin bone structure and narrow shoulders. Also small muscle insertions

Doesn’t do much. I have a thin bone structure and narrow shoulders. Also small muscle insertions
Brutal I have good shoulder to waist ratio but a brutal should to waist ratio, like my hips are so fucking wide man makes me mad I looked at hips shaving surgeries but they’re cope tbh so I’ll have to accept my wide hips

Brutal I have good shoulder to waist ratio but a brutal should to waist ratio, like my hips are so fucking wide man makes me mad I looked at hips shaving surgeries but they’re cope tbh so I’ll have to accept my wide hips
I also have wide hips. Hate it