Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just got back from the gym. It’s 4:21 A.M. now.

Its 4 am
The painted cow!

Mogger wtf?! Jfl I’m so weak I can’t do one single pull up, what about you @Chang Longwang
Damn, not even one? You ever trained in a gym? Back in 2022, I couldn't do a single one either. Took a while to get to 10

Mogger wtf?! Jfl I’m so weak I can’t do one single pull up, what about you @Chang Longwang
Can do like 5 or 7 havent tried in a while

Idkk I’m like super light lol I’m 5’4 so yk, people often lift me with ease
Probably like 120 pounds then. I'm 155 pounds

I wear children clothes, I save up money.
My clothes are all big and my shoes are size 12, lol.
I’m high trust so foid aren’t scared of me
That's not really a good thing. I like that I appear big enough to scare foids. They cross the street to avoid me almost every time, kek. One time, I was walking alone in the middle of a 2 mile trail in the middle of nowhere, and encountered a small foid. nobody was around but me and her. She was startled to see me, and meekly said hi to not piss me off, then picked up her jogging pace and left. I bet she was shit scared in that scenario because there wasn't another person for a mile or more

That's not really a good thing. I like that I appear big enough to scare foids. They cross the street to avoid me almost every time, kek. One time, I was walking alone in the middle of a 2 mile trail in the middle of nowhere, and encountered a small foid. nobody was around but me and her. She was startled to see me, and meekly said hi to not piss me off, then picked up her jogging pace and left. I bet she was shit scared in that scenario because there wasn't another person for a mile or more
Fascinating!

Reported for not raping her!

Wtff?? You’re feet are big as hell, my shoes are size 6.5 jfl
Did you get hard when you saw her picking up her pace? To each their own ig I would rather be tall but being short has its pros I’m more approachable I think but foids tend to not take me seriously i remember in middle school there was this tall dude who tried messing with me so I told him be careful or imma beat your ass, ALL foids started laughing and mocking me, they said I’m too short etc… I was bluepilled at the time and used to watch some anime and thought it was all about not giving up. Fortunately that dude just laughed and didn’t do anything

Wtff?? You’re feet are big as hell, my shoes are size 6.5 jfl
Yeah, always had pretty big feet, lol. My dad had size 12 feet too. My uncle has size 14 feet, what a mogger, kek.
Did you get hard when you saw her picking up her pace?
Eh, it felt kinda good. I walked with a little more confidence after that knowing i had a bit of the creep factor instead of appearing innocent
To each their own ig I would rather be tall but being short has its pros I’m more approachable I think but foids tend to not take me seriously i remember in middle school there was this tall dude who tried messing with me so I told him be careful or imma beat your ass, ALL foids started laughing and mocking me, they said I’m too short etc… I was bluepilled at the time and used to watch some anime and thought it was all about not giving up. Fortunately that dude just laughed and didn’t do anything
Brutal. Being bluepilled can really get you in trouble. One legit benefit of being short is you tend to be less likely to get joint issues because longer limbs require more force on the joints to make them move. I have pretty bad hips already and get back pain at times. Also, because I'm tall and my legs are long, I cannot stand up fast after laying down or sitting for a long time. If I stand up too fast, my cardiovascular system cannot react fast enough to the increased demand and I pass out sometimes. Not much of a problem though. Just gotta be more mindful

Yeah, always had pretty big feet, lol. My dad had size 12 feet too. My uncle has size 14 feet, what a mogger, kek.
Crazy, what’s your dick size?
Eh, it felt kinda good. I walked with a little more confidence after that knowing i had a bit of the creep factor instead of appearing innocent
Mogger
Brutal. Being bluepilled can really get you in trouble.
Indeed
One legit benefit of being short is you tend to be less likely to get joint issues because longer limbs require more force on the joints to make them move. I have pretty bad hips already and get back pain at times. Also, because I'm tall and my legs are long, I cannot stand up fast after laying down or sitting for a long time. If I stand up too fast, my cardiovascular system cannot react fast enough to the increased demand and I pass out sometimes. Not much of a problem though. Just gotta be more mindful
What a dogshit benefit, like you said it’s not much of a problem, wow dude I can stand up faster than you in exchange you get to have sex with lots of femoid

Crazy, what’s your dick size?
I don't know. Maybe around 6 inches. Basically average
Mogger

Indeed

What a dogshit benefit, like you said it’s not much of a problem, wow dude I can stand up faster than you in exchange you get to have sex with lots of femoid
Yep. The joint issue thing is real though. 5'9" is probably the perfect height anatomically speaking though. If foids weren't such hypergamous sluts, 5'9" is plenty tall. I can't even do a proper squat because my long legs and hip issues make that movement so awkward.

I wear children clothes, I save up money. I’m high trust so foid aren’t scared of me
I look low trust since I’m ethnic ngl

Yep. The joint issue thing is real though. 5'9" is probably the perfect height anatomically speaking though. If foids weren't such hypergamous sluts, 5'9" is plenty tall. I can't even do a proper squat because my long legs and hip issues make that movement so awkward.
I have hip issues and I’m short

I can't even do a proper squat because my long legs and hip issues make that movement so awkward
Brutal mang
Really a foid once told me the size of the hand and feet’s determines the size of the meat and she said mine must be small since I have small hands and feet, I remember even my history teacher once laughed at the size of my hand and she said it must be small everywhere.

I have hip issues and I’m short
Brutal. What hip issues? I have acetabular retroversion that caused hip impingement and a labral tear on the left side. I had surgery and did 4 months of physical therapy and it hardly made a difference. That his is never gonna move past 95 degrees flexion for the rest of my fucking life

Brutal. What hip issues? I have acetabular retroversion that caused hip impingement and a labral tear on the left side. I had surgery and did 4 months of physical therapy and it hardly made a difference. That his is never gonna move past 95 degrees flexion for the rest of my fucking life
I have avascular necrosis I got diagnosed with it at 12. My parents aren’t related either.

Brutal mang
It is. Most tall guys don't have it this bad though. I have cursed hip genetics and a short torso with long legs. Wouldn't be so bad with a bigger torso and more normal length legs.
Really a foid once told me the size of the hand and feet’s determines the size of the meat and she said mine must be small since I have small hands and feet, I remember even my history teacher once laughed at the size of my hand and she said it must be small everywhere.
Brutal af. My hands are massive, so I wonder if I'm underestimating my size down there, kek.

Feminine eyes, and short
What’s feminine about your eyes? Long eyelashes? Because long eyelashes mean high testosterone which is why men usually have longer eyelashes.

I have avascular necrosis I got diagnosed with it at 12. My parents aren’t related either.
Oh shit, that sucks. Your hip bones literally started to die and rot away. Fuck

is. Most tall guys don't have it this bad though. I have cursed hip genetics and a short torso with long legs. Wouldn't be so bad with a bigger torso and more normal length legs
I see
Brutal af. My hands are massive, so I wonder if I'm underestimating my size down there, kek
Probably, I’m sure you have a big cock
What’s feminine about your eyes? Long eyelashes? Because long eyelashes mean high testosterone which is why men usually have longer eyelashes.

Dang. I don't limp and walk perfectly fine, but I can't go into deep hip flexion
i have it in both of my hips but it recently started to progress in my right hip. I had surgery on my left hip and it helped a lot . Had to do physical therapy for like a year.