Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just goofymaxx

Kunt

Kunt

i can't go outside with this face
★★
I have made a promise to myself that If I don't ascend in 5 years I will do something devious.
I have been a normal dressed sweet boy for a long time but just like Hawk from Cobra Kai with his malformed face I have not been happy.
I shall cut my hair in a goofy mohawk just like his and dye it. Then I will wear a cowboy hat with a beautiful school shooter-like coat.
I am gonna NPC maxx and tip my hat at random women saying "Have a good day M'lady". When asked a question I will always speak in an excited tone and only give basic answers just like an NPC. I shall spend a lot of my day just going around the city greeting people and Goofymaxxing. Goofymaxx might be the best cope.
Can this get me bitches? Maybe crackhead mentally ill ones?

When asked a question I will always speak in an excited tone and only give basic answers just like an NPC. I shall spend a lot of my day just going around the city greeting people
I’m sure if you do that for long enough, you’ll definitely get a girlfriend.

I’m sure if you do that for long enough, you’ll definitely get a girlfriend.
I don't know If i have it in me though... I am not NT at all.

You gonna get your dick sucked by a toothless methhead
Thank you god for telling me my future. I know you have it all written down and my pain and suffering is for teaching me a lesson.

Cool, good luck.

Could go viral and moneymaxx even.