Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just go to therapy bro

bkdreamkb

bkdreamkb

unemployed and alcoholic
★★★★
"In contrast to what’s been found in the clinical literature, they report that people who’ve been in therapy seem to show negative changes in personality and other psychological outcomes."

"Overall, 80 per cent of the published psychotherapy meta-analyses had reported a significant and positive benefit of whatever form of psychotherapy was their focus. This sounds impressive at first, but after applying “state-of-the-art” tests of their robustness, Evangelou and his colleagues report that just 16 of the 247 meta-analyses had provided “convincing evidence”."

I've been forced to go to the school counsellor several times in the last 2 years and in all occassions they just told me to take jewpills once they were done with their "just be happy lol" bullshit

Therapy is a meme

Therapy is a jewish scheme made by George Soros and jewish Conglomerate to silence the WOKE public.

Therapy is a scam. Everything that denies or downplays the importance of physical beauty in shaping confidence and self-image is a scam.

Some physical treatments of depression can be legit though.

Therapy is a scam. Everything that denies or downplays the importance of physical beauty in shaping confidence and self-image is a scam.

I never though I'd hear something like that from (((fontaine)))

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back