Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Changing eye color from brown to blue by gene therapy!

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

A report from the Ophthalmology times describes a new gene therapy technique that scientists have used to successfully the change eye colors of rabbits.

In this technique they inject a specially engineered virus in the front of the eye to deliver a specific gene to the pigmented cells called melanocytes in the Iris this gene called the herpes simplex virus thimodine kinase or hsvtk is what they call a “suicide gene” and so by injecting this genetically engineered virus carrying the suicide gene into the front of the eye they're able to specifically target the pigmented cells in the front of the Iris.

So far the results have been promising in rabbits but there's still a long way to go before the technology moves on to human use the scientists will also need to make sure that they're selectively able to target only Iris pigment cells and not inadvertently target other cells in the retina the eye or the whole body which would obviously cause a whole slew of problems.

I WILL BECOME AN HONARARY ARYAN! @Uggo Mongo @DarkStarDown

The aryan is not made with his eyes, it's made with his horse, his spear, his cattle, his bow and arrow and his gods

The aryan is not made with his eyes, it's made with his horse, his spear, his cattle, his bow and arrow and his gods
I know. Still... let me cope mang! :smonk::smonk:

We making it to Agartha with this one boys.

Colored contacts are a thing. You can fraud your eye color like that

@Chudpreet your time has come, you'll take your rightful place in Agartha.

Eyecos is also a surgery thats effective one guy on looksmax went from a swarthy sandnig to white nobility.

All soldiers of my ethnic legion will need this injection.

I see 0 difference in the before and after

What kind of fag would make his eyes blue with a blinding injection?
And hopefuly it becomes more widespread and blueeyes will become a trend and it will stop being special

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back