Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just get thERapy"

Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Self-banned
-
Paying someone to sit on a couch and pretend to write notes: 250$/hr

Vodkacope + hooker:

Hooker: 50$
~200$ of vodka:

Imagine wasting 250$ an hour to talk to someone, cuz no one will for free. Brutal. KEKW :feelsrope:
Over for thERapycels.

I'm outta V juice though, bros, make sure you don't run out after the liquor store closes. Cuz that's ropefuel. Gonna get the shakes

It seems to be worse if it's a foid; imagine paying one to verbally ignore your problems or belittle you... :feelskek:

Not to mention they literally cannot understand your situation if they do not accept the blackpill/hypergamy and their inherent nature; their foid privilege and multiple Chads prevents them for doing so. :feelsclown:

It seems to be worse if it's a foid; imagine paying one to verbally ignore your problems or belittle you... :feelskek:

Not to mention they literally cannot understand your situation if they do not accept the blackpill/hypergamy and their inherent nature; their foid privilege and multiple Chads prevents them for doing so. :feelsclown:
I have a truecel coworkER who's dad forces him to go to thERapy cuz he thinks he might be a faggot/can't get a GF.

Idk how therapycels cope :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. I'd just be thinking about how I should be smashing her and the receptionist for how much I'm paying RN

whats with the Stalin poster

Based af. You are not mentally ill if you think everybody despises you. You are actually seeing reality as it is, without lying to yourself and telling yourself everything is alright.

Therapists just try to delude you into thinking better about the world as it actually is

Yeah, keep coping drunkcel. I'm a therapycel myself and I can tell you if you call therapy coping and even if it really is coping, it's at least a form of coping that doesn't destroy me. Alcohol is even more of a cope and a destructive form.

Yeah, keep coping drunkcel. I'm a therapycel myself and I can tell you if you call therapy coping and even if it really is coping, it's at least a form of coping that doesn't destroy me. Alcohol is even more of a cope and a destructive form.
Jewpills are worse than alcohol, and alcohol is win-win. Die earlier, giga cope.

Nigga what? Didn't he kill shit ton of your kind?
My kind? Incels? Nah? He executed Muslims, Gooks, race-traitors, Jews, Polish cockroaches. And he raped every German and Polish foid he found. My grandpa was NKVD and knew Stalin. Executed a bunch of Polish Chads in '39, then came back and fucked their women in 45. Giga based.

He also put a bunch of inmates on an island and just left them there. They all ate each other. KEKW

Therapy is a meme. They just want to get you on jew pills. I would unironically rather smoke meth than to ever take SSRIs.

You wrote the Führer wrong then
Copenhagen, Uncle Addy was a race-traitor, and a junkie, worshipped Muslims and Islam. We could've ruled supreme over the world together, but instead he destroyed his country and became an American slave.

Islam is based, what's your problem?
And Churchill can suck my cock. Fuck that fat nigger.
Dune Coons have negative IQ. Imagine worshipping them and putting the future of your race in their hands. He actually thought Turkey would save him, lmao. Now Germans are little bitches who get raped and ask for more.

My country is cucked because of the jews. But Stalin wanted to kill us one way or another. We had the entire world against us. What options did he have?

Also islam is based. You can't deny that Muhammed was right about foids.
He had literally 0 interest in Germoney. Trotsky was killed for caring about irrelevant countries. We could've ruled the world supreme. Stalin conquered Iran in 2 days and genocided the Chechen's and Tatars, Hitler prayed to Turkey like a little bitch.

Drop me a Heil Hitler, wait you can't, cuz there's too many fedcels here and you'll get 5 years while a Muslim who rapes a German gets a free apartment. KEKW

Paying someone to sit on a couch and pretend to write notes: 250$/hr

Vodkacope + hooker:

Hooker: 50$
~200$ of vodka:

View attachment 665294

View attachment 665299

Imagine wasting 250$ an hour to talk to someone, cuz no one will for free. Brutal. KEKW :feelsrope:
Over for thERapycels.

I'm outta V juice though, bros, make sure you don't run out after the liquor store closes. Cuz that's ropefuel. Gonna get the shakes
This in russia?

Hooker yeah same, but not vodka fuck no, I'm hidecel rn. Draft is for poor gooks. Vodka would be almost free
Send some over to scandinavia bro, A bottle like that is 40-50 here!

Ill happily buy 200 bottles off your hands if its that easy
What do you mean that easy? You walk into a store there. I've never distilled, but if I had to pay 50 each I'd try it. Toilet hooch is very easy to make. They make it in prison.

What do you mean that easy? You walk into a store there. I've never distilled, but if I had to pay 50 each I'd try it. Toilet hooch is very easy to make. They make it in prison.
FROM THE TOILET??

my parents make me go :feelsbadman:
Take the money and go do anything else? I had a friend who'dsit in the metro watching YouTube instead of going to class cuz otherwise parents would kick out if he was NEET

My kind? Incels? Nah? He executed Muslims, Gooks, race-traitors, Jews, Polish cockroaches. And he raped every German and Polish foid he found. My grandpa was NKVD and knew Stalin. Executed a bunch of Polish Chads in '39, then came back and fucked their women in 45. Giga based.

He also put a bunch of inmates on an island and just left them there. They all ate each other. KEKW
Lol Stalin kileld millions of russians (and not by sending them to WWII), but whatever. You are ape with no brain so discussion is really pointless.

Last edited:
Lol Stalin kileld millions of russians, but whatever.
No, Jews and traitors, and not even close to millions. KEKW. Imagine listening to Jew media. Millions where? And my people are incels anyway

No, Jews and traitors, and not even close to millions. KEKW. Imagine listening to Jew media. Millions where? And my people are incels anyway
Your people are brainless apes. Not even humans.
We thought you are human up till February 2022, but you pretty much showed that russians will listen every word that comes from their goverment, so its more like trained monkey - a stupid animal, not human.
Of course my brain is brainwashed by western propaganda, but your country is not using propaganda at all, lol.

Last edited:
Your people are brainless apes. Not even humans.
We thought you are human up till February 2022, but you pretty much showed that russians will listen every word that comes from their goverment, so its more like trained monkey - a stupid animal, not human.
Of course my brain is brainwashed by western propaganda, but your country is not using propaganda at all, lol.
Lul cuckcel

alcohol + videogames can do the same shit, therapy is giga cope.