Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JuSt GeT a JoB

My low-tier normie friend has a job that pays $130k a year, doesn't remotely help him in getting a girlfriend.

This is a horrible blackpill that 99.9% of men are never in their lives able to handle... Most women don't care about money beyond having the basics.

I said this to a group of STEMcels, including low-status men & ethnic men and they just went into a rage at me over this point.

threads like this make me happy I work in a field I like. :feelsokman:
I work in a game company making cool animations and shit :feelslala:

Salary aint much but hey, I don`t dread my job unlike alot of people.
Still wanna go freelance though

True, and you are supposed to do that shit for at least 70 years?
Yeah, and give half your money back in taxes to a government that cucks you in everyway
Amazes me majority cant recognize this obvious slave system, Like @iKillCucks said: men bleed soy now adays
I posted a thread once where i researched the average time hunters and gathers spent working:

"Half a century ago, the anthropologist Marshall Sahlins caused a stir by suggesting that people in hunter-gatherer societies aren't ceaselessly struggling for survival," reports Burkeman. "Crunching numbers from Africa and Australia, he calculated the average number of hours hunter-gatherers must work per day, to keep everyone fed. That's right: it was 'THREE TO FIVE HOURS'."

We are being taken advantaged of

I posted a thread once where i researched the average time hunters and gathers spent working:

"Half a century ago, the anthropologist Marshall Sahlins caused a stir by suggesting that people in hunter-gatherer societies aren't ceaselessly struggling for survival," reports Burkeman. "Crunching numbers from Africa and Australia, he calculated the average number of hours hunter-gatherers must work per day, to keep everyone fed. That's right: it was 'THREE TO FIVE HOURS'."

We are being taken advantaged of

"B-but everyone in the prehistoric era died young" - average braindead normie

As it turns out, even that's not historically accurate:

We're totally getting the shaft in modern life! We're worked to death. Don't even get much time to cope because we're left with little time and energy after the long workweek. And we don't even get a sexual or reproductive stake in society as incels living in the 21st Century.

LET IT ALL BURN! I WANT THIS OPPRESSIVE CIVILIZATION TO BURN TO THE GROUND!

Last edited:
"B-but everyone in the prehistoric era died young" - average braindead normie

As it turns out, even that's not historically accurate:

We're totally getting the shaft in modern life!
Yep.
LET IT ALL BURN! I WANT THIS OPPRESSIVE CIVILIZATION TO BURN TO THE GROUND!
Me too man. I hate it so fucking much.

forgive boomers, for they understand little

I'm making $42 an hour now and it's as hard as it's ever been. Makes no difference.

I'm already miserable , A job will drive me insane

My mother said to me

"ikillcucks you wonder why don't u have a girlfriend its cuz u DoN't HaVe A jOb! No GiRl WaNtS a GuY wHo DoEsN't WoRk! gEt A jOb AnD yOuLl mEet ToNs Of GiRlS wHo WiLl LiNe Up FoR u!"

JFL yea while unemployed homeless chad gets his dick and asshole sucked by bisexual emily and her gf in their dorm room.

Fuck this clown world
Fuck every one
"Don't worry about girls now....just go to school, get good grades, focus on your studies and graduate from college and when you land that good career, the girls will be lining up for you" :soy:

Most bluepilled advice I read ina while

depends on what he means by "touching" a pig, if it means just like touching a pig I'm FUCKING DOWN PIGS ARE THE BEST HEHE PIGPGIPGIPGIGPGIGPIGPGIPGIGGS

Parents who encourage their kids to wage slave should be first to die.

getting a job is not easy as I have been trying for a while now and all I get is cash in hand which is 3 to 4 times a year other than that i am unemployed and I have been told by my job provider that I should go on disability due to my epilepsy, my seizures are non existent and I can work and no way in hell will I go on disability when I am able bodied, fuck the system and getting a job does not mean you will have a girlfriend as there are farmers in the area who own properties and are still single at 40 so if you get a job good on ya but anyone who puts shit on you should get fucked.

getting a job is not easy as I have been trying for a while now and all I get is cash in hand which is 3 to 4 times a year other than that i am unemployed and I have been told by my job provider that I should go on disability due to my epilepsy, my seizures are non existent and I can work and no way in hell will I go on disability when I am able bodied, fuck the system and getting a job does not mean you will have a girlfriend as there are farmers in the area who own properties and are still single at 40 so if you get a job good on ya but anyone who puts shit on you should get fucked.
You're a cuck

High IQ. I just noticed that post. That soy boy cuck needs to be permabanned for that
Piece of shit gets free money for existing while others dont have that opportunity, and despite that he STILL wants to be a cuck slave for society

A job decreases your chances to get a gf by 50% at least.
The day has 24 hours:
8:00 hours sleep
2 hours eat/shower/shit
8 hours work (maybe even more)
2 hour driving to work, every day (both ways together)
= 20 hours

ONLY 4 HOURS FREE TIME LEFT.
You also need to cope with the stress, like I can't stop thinking about the work. Sometimes at night I wake up, because I imagine how the telephone rings. It's pure suicidefuel as an high inhib guy and you live through it every single day... You also have to deal with dumb, bragging coworkers, who treat you like a subhuman.

I CAN'T GET RID OF THE HEADACHE :reeeeee:
And God help you if you try to hit on a female coworker. You will get #MeToo’ed and be fired in a heartbeat. Meanwhile your attractive male coworker has fucked every single girl in the office and some of the married ones too.

Piece of shit gets free money for existing while others dont have that opportunity, and despite that he STILL wants to be a cuck slave for society
Yea i don't understand that. Fuck soyciety any and every way you can

Why should I work for $10/hr when I need $50K to fix my face? If I had a job, I'd just rope or go ER anyway because I still wouldn't be able to afford surgery before it's too late. If anything, incels should be destroying the commercial property of the wealthy, not enslaving ourselves to them. I'll be happy with a normie job when America nationalizes it's healthcare system and facial surgery is available.

Why should I work for $10/hr when I need $50K to fix my face? If I had a job, I'd just rope or go ER anyway because I still wouldn't be able to afford surgery before it's too late. If anything, incels should be destroying the commercial property of the wealthy, not enslaving ourselves to them. I'll be happy with a normie job when America nationalizes it's healthcare system and facial surgery is available.
High IQ

A friend of mine doeskr have a job, lives home and does nothing but sleep and he always gets laid...because he is tall and good looking. Many told him he should become a model.

JFL at believing a job would make any differemce in this time.

I have unironically sold condoms to homeless white chadlites when wagecucking. JFL even somebody who lives in a dumpster lifemogs us.

I got a job a year ago, and I can confirm. Foids couldn't care less about your money if you're ugly and socially retarded. At least I can take drugs everyday.