Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just fucking LOL if you don't have hooded eyes

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Right now my brother is stoned out his mind which caused his upper eyelids to droop down temporarily. He seriously went from a 6.5 to a 5 just based on that. If you don't have hooded eyes you can hardly be considered human.

Fortunately it's a fairly easy fix: upper eyelid fillers can make you go from a bug-eyed subhuman to a partially hooded normie.

hollowness_of%20eyes_correction_fillers_01.jpg

male_upper_eyelid_filler_orbital_hollowness_fat_loss_01.jpg

its over for weedlets

I had hooded eyes but I"m still ugly. WIth sunglasses on I don't even look human so I guess they help a little.

Framecel222 said:
Fortunately it's a fairly easy fix: upper eyelid fillers can make you go from a bug-eyed subhuman to a partially hooded normie.

hollowness_of%20eyes_correction_fillers_01.jpg

male_upper_eyelid_filler_orbital_hollowness_fat_loss_01.jpg

Legit life fuel. I'm having this done.
Any viable way to lower eyebrows? Mabye minoxidil, idk.

I have hooded eyes.
I'm like a cobra.

lmao theres literally no difference

cope thread

I have hunter eyes but badly recessed bones and big nose.

It is all about face

Framecel222 said:
Right now my brother is stoned out his mind which caused his upper eyelids to droop down temporarily.

I think for a lot of people that smoke weed on a regular basis for a long period of time, it has permanent effects on the eye area.

Almost every guy I knew that was a prolific stoner had bad dark circles or upper eyelid ptosis, even when they're weren't high.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I think for a lot of people that smoke weed on a regular basis for a long period of time, it has permanent effects on the eye area.

Almost every guy I knew that was a prolific stoner had bad dark circles or upper eyelid ptosis, even when they're weren't high.

Joe Rogan?

rogan-1-1.jpg

I actually have wondered this because I've noticed the same thing actually. It's probably best to stay away from it just to be safe.

Can confirm. Upper eyelid exposure = death.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Framecel222 said:
Right now my brother is stoned out his mind which caused his upper eyelids to droop down temporarily.
giphy.gif

My eyes are that of an actual 9/10 Chad, yet the rest of my face is pretty disgusting.

The second guy doesn't have hooded eyes.

Blackpill101 said:
My eyes are that of an actual 9/10 Chad, yet the rest of my face is pretty disgusting.

Fakecel.

anincelforlifelol said:
The second guy doesn't have hooded eyes.

Fakecel.

I have the most disgusting, scarred face and fucked up skull/facial bones/nose you would ever imagine. Only the light green, hazel predator eyes give me hope (along with my perfectly positioned eyebrows).

i thought lookism/misc fags knew harmony was above all

Jared-Leto-Steven-Taylor_1500.jpeg

MV5BMTczMjUwNDUzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDA4OTAzMTE@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

I have hooded eyes, im still a 3 at best.

my eyes are beatiful tbh, hazel and almond shaped like zayn malik

When are you fucktards going to learn that one fucking feature dosent matter. Facial harmony ALL

I can't do that.