Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just fucking lol at this garbage

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Ok theres one thing that i will applaud this video for, its that its asking if women should lower their standards, and also by them asking that it is also acknowledging hypergamy either knowingly or unknowingly ( which the answer should be yes).

But for why they put forward this question was related to all the wrong reasons ( they asked if women should lower their standards because apparently men are getting dumber and there are not a lot of smart men around and that there is also a supposedly shortage of men) and the media know the true reason they just didnt wanna cause an uproar because itd upset the feminists and sjw if they asked something like "should women lower their standards and start seeking average or less than average guys?"

im fucking raging hard at that disgusting red haired feminist for the dumb drivel shes spouting. " Duhh women should freeze their eggs, but women shouldnt lower their standards, keep them high!"

Suprisingly a lot of the comments are blackpilled, either normie or chad volcels or MGTOW's commenting because more men are waking up to the true disgusting nature of femoids.

\

Last edited:
Holy fuck, the hostess said, she practically confessed, "No, and the gene pool", jesus fuck it's over boys, it's all about genes and always was

lifefuel-gif.20780

I wonder what the future holds for these high standard women. Honestly, when will they realize they have to settle on ANYTHING when they realize the biological clock is ticking. Telling them to have kids but no options because STANDARDS.

Fuck women and their "muh genes" bullshit. Practically none of them give birth to Chad's kids and end up riding the carousel so long they end up having to accept normie sperm if they want children when they're 30+. I guarantee women gave birth to more of Chad's kids in the past when they were forced to marry average guys than they do now, because they actually appreciated it because it wasn't on-demand with endless practically free birth control.

Yes, women care about quality genes.
But unlike she was willing to admit, it matters to them for physical attractiveness, not intelligence.