Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just fucking kill me now

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Seriously how the fuck do people last 70 or 80 years on this shitty planet, ive only existed for 23 years and im over it already. Yeah 99 % of it is because im ugly and no gf but there is nothing fun about existence. NOTHING. Its not fun at all. If you are a subhuman like me you work till you die or you kill yourself earlier than that,

I dont think im going to last past 40 tbh

rant over

Last edited:
Just die and reincarnate bro

i'll kill u if u do the same for me

Just die and get transported to an alternate world where beauty standards are reversed theory.

Lachowsky pact ftw.

ok man. bye bye
giphy.gif

Attachments

• 1541430145723.png
    1541430145723.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 58
Because they're self righteous blue pilled moral fags that cope with family and grandkids and religion. They cope with "iF I sUiCiDe iLl hUrT mUh FaMiLy" fuck family first off. They cope with their shitty ass faggot grand kids too; thinking Stacy is a Great kid while she getting gang banged in a bathroom at a frat party.

Just drink ur problems away bro0o0...its the best feeling when u r down :feelsohh:

Live like a villain or die a hERo

Just drink ur problems away bro0o0...its the best feeling when u r down :feelsohh:
ive drank way too much in life that it really doesnt do much for me mind wise, but it does give out my true emotions eg this thread on why i want to off myself because im better off dead than alive

Seriously how the fuck do people last 70 or 80 years on this shitty planet, ive only existed for 23 years and im over it already. Yeah 99 % of it is because im ugly and no gf but there is nothing fun about existence. NOTHING. Its not fun at all. If you are a subhuman like me you work till you die or you kill yourself earlier than that,

drunk rant over
I don't know man, roller coasters are pretty fun

ive drank way too much in life that it really doesnt do much for me mind wise, but it does give out my true emotions eg this thread on why i want to off myself because im better off dead than alive
How much do u drink now a day? Bottle of vodka easy?

If you seriously ever KYS then be sure to donate all money to here

high iq wtf am i supposed to do 4 50 more years?

I love your posts dont kill yourself

The answer is they forget about death because they have a normal life and they are occupied with things and goals they have kids and they need to feed and raise their kids like a parasite.

40? Mogs me tbh. I'll be dead next year

PM_ME_STRIPPERS
KILL_ME_NOW

dying is cope.

Existence was a mistake.

Alcohol and drugs keep me going.

It astounds me sometimes how most people are able to live that long. Meanwhile I don't even see myself past my 30s...

It astounds me sometimes how most people are able to live that long. Meanwhile I don't even see myself past my 30s...
Same bro. I don’t plan on living that long. It would be too torturous.

rant over
just swallow the black pill already, accept that you're not going to have a stacy and MOVE FUCKING ON. Go travel or do some shit or else ask me how u can get eternal life I can tell ya.

just swallow the black pill already, accept that you're not going to have a stacy and MOVE FUCKING ON. Go travel or do some shit or else ask me how u can get eternal life I can tell ya.
ive accepted the blackpill, its not just because i am incel and lonely, i generally hate existence its dull bleak and shit too

Just ask 100 80yo people how was their sexlife.

None will tell you they are virgins ;)