Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious just fucking busted twice

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
man i was on nofap day 3 and was feeling good then the urges forced me to relapse. i always fail nofap however i will just restart again and not relapse this time:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:. i know my triggerswhich are lonliness and ugliness however i will try not to listen to the urges and k eep fighting because all we can do is fight and never give up because i am a weak scumbag without nofap

It never begun for no fap copers

relapsing is based as fuck

man i was on nofap day 3 and was feeling good then the urges forced me to relapse. i always fail nofap however i will just restart again and not relapse this time:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:. i know my triggerswhich are lonliness and ugliness however i will try not to listen to the urges and k eep fighting because all we can do is fight and never give up because i am a weak scumbag without nofap
nevER give up

What did you coom to?

Why are you doing this