Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just fuck it all really

unanimouslyethnic

unanimouslyethnic

the deathgripill DESTROYED me
-
if you always had a bitter jaded view on the world like me no amount of r/incelexit browsing will change your view

i recently realized ive spent 3 years on this shithole, since 15, browsing incel subs before they were taken down, i wish i can say ive seen anything else in my experience with other people that has changed my worldview but i really just havent. the only things ive seen people be are vicious, cruel, taunting, and just overall awful. to fit in with people you end up just being an asshole along with them, i could never stand people my age

theres no changing your view on this world, neither is there any sort of ascension from you. the slight glimmer of hope you think you have will be ripped away from you like a leaf in the wind

the best coping strategy is just to hyperfocus on something specific in your life and give 100 percent, im training for my first bodybuilding show and can honestly say im way happier than ive ever been

A jaded view of the world is a realistic one. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

A jaded view of the world is a realistic one. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:
absolutely but its impossible to align yourself with a normie mindset after living the life of someone like me, or you, or anyone else on this forum

How tall are you roidcel?

r/IncelExist it absolutely brutal when it comes to how people literally want to delude themselves into becoming bluepilled. "Hey guys, I've stopped hating women and I'm not an incel now, even though I'm a 27 year old virgin".

How tall are you roidcel?
5’7, i fraud 2 inches with soles but ive filled out my muscular frame so i look a bit shorter

r/IncelExist it absolutely brutal when it comes to how people literally want to delude themselves into becoming bluepilled. "Hey guys, I've stopped hating women and I'm not an incel now, even though I'm a 27 year old virgin".
View attachment 699426
View attachment 699427
View attachment 699428

View attachment 699429
View attachment 699430
its just cels from here willingly turning off the critical thinking part of their brains, i wish i could cope like some of them

its just cels from here willingly turning off the critical thinking part of their brains, i wish i could cope like some of them
I don't see why you should be jealous of them. Unless you're talking about lowsexdrivemaxxing. That's a cope I can respect.

I just feel bad for em mang. Better to have a jaded view of a nice world that a rose-tinted view of a cruel one
The thing is, they know about the world. They just want to purposefully make themselves ignorant. That's what gets me.

I don't see why you should be jealous of them. Unless you're talking about lowsexdrivemaxxing. That's a cope I can respect.
low sex drive + cope ability are the two best ways to reduce how shit your inceldom is, i mean i wish i could trick myself into believing the sort of things they say in posts there

The thing is, they know about the world. They just want to purposefully make themselves ignorant. That's what gets me.
people kill themselves over this shit man

low sex drive + cope ability are the two best ways to reduce how shit your inceldom is, i mean i wish i could trick myself into believing the sort of things they say in posts there
There was a guy in r/virgin who answered (in a question asking how do they cope) that he basically delusionmaxxed to the point where he actually believes that sex isn't real now.
When I read it, I couldn't help but feel incredibly jealous of him.

View attachment 699426
View attachment 699427
View attachment 699428

View attachment 699429
View attachment 699430
it’s kinda brutal for them to realize that Inceldom is the way that you were born with (genetic lottery, social background, etc..) and not something along the lines like being misanthropic and edgy just like how everyone perceives the definition of an incel.

it’s kinda brutal for them to realize that Inceldom is the way that you were born with (genetic lottery, social background, etc..) and not something along the lines like being misanthropic and edgy just like how everyone perceives the definition of an incel.
I still don't understand why would they choose to do this. It's humiliating.

reverse causation

you become jaded and misanthropic because youre incel, not the other way around

the best coping strategy is just to hyperfocus on something specific in your life and give 100 percent, im training for my first bodybuilding show and can honestly say im way happier than ive ever been

yeah

Having a purpose in life really makes you stop giving a fuck about everything else (including looks, social status, wealth). Crusaders, jihadists, people with autistic interests, monks, none of them care about inceldom

yeah

Having a purpose in life really makes you stop giving a fuck about everything else (including looks, social status, wealth). Crusaders, jihadists, people with autistic interests, monks, none of them care about inceldom
for me rn this is getting tats and bodybuilding, might put on for former for a while though