Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just found out r/asianscuckingpinkies, asians are absolutelly memetic

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
seriously asians are obssesed with whites lmao just look at this shit :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

they all have russian roasties as 'white women' cause russia is poor shithole so they want to get out off it

@starcrapoo
@IncelCream
@PPEcel
@epillepsy
@AllanKing
@SocialzERo

the cope is too strong

Why are they proud of it? Why they worship a random guy fucking a foid while they rot alone? Its not because a guy of their race got a white foid, that they will stop being incel or something

Why are they proud of it? Why they worship a random guy fucking a foid while they rot alone? Its not because a guy of their race got a white foid, that they will stop being incel or something
nationalist often do this, cause for them it's racial pride
@Lv99_BixNood

amwf even if it's betabuxx is better
whitecels choose the most garbage tier chink whore they can find and the kid ends up looking extremely asian

they all have russian roasties as 'white women' cause russia is poor shithole
This tbh

Russian foids barely count as white , even Hitler deemed slavic people in general as subhuman :feelsjuice: western white foids would rather fuck a broke chad and wageslave their youth away instead of settling on some 6figure ricecel

This is literally betabuxxing prostitutes and thinking you cheated the system :feelstastyman:

This tbh

Russian foids barely count as white , even Hitler deemed slavic people in general as subhuman :feelsjuice: western white foids would rather fuck a broke chad and wageslave their youth away instead of settling on some 6figure ricecel

This is literally betabuxxing prostitutes and thinking you cheated the system :feelstastyman:

Thoughts on this?

JFL

Tbh most spics born in US dont even get to learn spanish and disown their mexican heritage. Spics born in Mexico brag about working in the US when they go back home.

I dont get who they're targeting with this besides whites who wished they were ethnic :waitwhat:

The coping is impressive

The difference between a slavic foid and a western european foid is that of a T 72 and an abrams tank, it's still a tank but the protection is abysmal and you'd die of a huge explosion or cook off once you're hit:feelsrope:

JFL

Tbh most spics born in US dont even get to learn spanish and disown their mexican heritage. Spics born in Mexico brag about working in the US when they go back home.
I think they’re making fun of wannabe Latinos who are probably white mixed. The ‘Latinx’ liberal idiots
whites who wished they were ethnic
Is that even a thing

JFL

I dont get who they're targeting with this besides whites who wished they were ethnic :waitwhat:
Sounds like @Blackpill Rage , who’s a mayo larping as an ethnic jfl
seriously asians are obssesed with whites lmao just look at this shit :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

they all have russian roasties as 'white women' cause russia is poor shithole so they want to get out off it

@starcrapoo
@IncelCream
@PPEcel
@epillepsy
@AllanKing
@SocialzERo

Absolutely over for ricecels. The fact they have to use slurs and call white people pinkies shows how desperate they are.

This tbh

yeah both meds and slavs aren't considered fully white and this says a slav

"Asians Cucking Pinkies", looks like this is their best tryhard comeback after jbw runs the train through SEA year round with little to no effort. Even the old ugly fat "pinkies" have no issues, while it takes a top tier Chang to score himself some white tang.

Also, as accurately stated above, Russian foids ain't that big of a prize. The easiest white trash on the planet who are desperate to escape Russia. And those Changs, I bet they are all from either Singapore, SK, Hong Kong, or Japan, only the richest Asian countries in the world. None of those white foids travel to Cambodia for that yellow fever that none of them have.

I think they’re making fun of wannabe Latinos who are probably white mixed. The ‘Latinx’ liberal idiots
Watch blood in blood out. The protagonist who had a white dad with a mexican foid was a white looking dude who wanted to be mexican and not white. Basically a spanish wigger.

Is that even a thing
Here in Texas it kind of is. Chadriguez and high tier looking beaners be slaying all kinds of foids when it comes to dancing in country or spanish music at bars and dance clubs.

Sounds like @Blackpill Rage , who’s a mayo larping as an ethnic jfl
:waitwhat:

Here in Texas it kind of is. Chadriguez and high tier looking beaners be slaying all kinds of foids when it comes to dancing in country or spanish music at bars and dance clubs.
I see. How is Texas for curries?

I see. How is Texas for curries?
Pretty bad tbh, sexless like most ricecels and sub5males like me.

Most of them are older and arrange marriage maxxed from what I have seen running their gas station business :waitwhat: and the younger ones that slay have a limited time in the U.S. and are usually 6+/10 with arrange marriage proposals in their native country so them being curry is of little consequence.

I still remember this one 40+ yr beaner roastie who already had a husband and kids thought this 5'10 curry was going to give up his native home and settle with her :feelstastyman:

These uncultured swines at this shithole bar where they would be seen literally thought this curry was going to be around for a longtime having no fucking idea that you niggas still fuck with arranged marriages :feelshaha:

Pretty bad tbh, sexless like most ricecels and sub5males like me.

Most of them are older and arrange marriage maxxed from what I have seen running their gas station business :waitwhat: and the younger ones that slay have a limited time in the U.S. and are usually 6+/10 with arrange marriage proposals in their native country so them being curry is of little consequence.

I still remember this one 40+ yr beaner roastie who already had a husband and kids thought this 5'10 curry was going to give up his native home and settle with her :feelstastyman:

These uncultured swines at this shithole bar where they would be seen literally thought this curry was going to be around for a longtime having no fucking idea that you niggas still fuck with arranged marriages :feelshaha:
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

The absolute state of ricebros:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's Reddit. It's hot garbage.

You gotta admit that the 5'10 curry who already had a life planned out was just pumpNdumping some delusional roastie bit was funny :waitwhat:

It's Reddit. It's hot garbage.
asians are scum of the earth even worse than ang*os

just look at your pathetic race, you worship whites and same time you hate them cause even negroes have self respect unlike asian 'people'

Last edited:

just look at your pathetic race, you worship whites and same time you hate them cause even negroes have self respect unlike asian 'people'
Why differentiate anglos from slavs like you aren't both cumskins doing the same shit, except that you guys wear adidas trackpants and have skinnier foids?

99.99% of asians aren't even on reddit, it's mainly full of delusional americans.

but you aren't wrong, it's a joke that azns don't have the confidence that niggers do

Last edited:
Why differentiate anglos from slavs like you aren't both cumskins doing the same shit, except that you guys wear adidas trackpants and have skinnier foids?
we aren't white and i don't wear adidas trackpants, and at least i'm not asian insect like you

Asians don't have self respect because they don't have souls. That's why noodlewhores above all else are the most likely to backstab their family, culture, and heritage, and betray their own kind.

Tbh

I'll never understand the retards on here who think kpop is legit

You gotta admit that the 5'10 curry who already had a life planned out was just pumpNdumping some delusional roastie bit was funny :waitwhat:
Anything that makes roasties seethe and cry is funny to me

Tbh

I'll never understand the retards on here who think kpop is legit
Asians don't have self respect because they don't have souls. That's why noodlewhores above all else are the most likely to backstab their family, culture, and heritage, and betray their own kind.
i went tooo hard on them, cause i read their racist rants but sometimes they have weird superiority, inferiority complex mixed

@AllanKing

the south asians on here are even more self hating than asian foids, but the east asian ones spit nothing but ccp nonsense all the time, quite strange :feelsjuice:

@starcrapoo
@IncelCream
@PPEcel
@epillepsy
@AllanKing
@SocialzERo

I'm not defending these asian faggots.

nationalist often do this, cause for them it's racial pride
@Lv99_BixNood
It is the opposite of racial pride to want a foid of another race.

Harsh to associate soullessness to ricecels due to the actions of noodlewhores.

I'm not defending these asian faggots.

It is the opposite of racial pride to want a foid of another race.

Harsh to associate soullessness to ricecels due to the actions of noodlewhores.
no it's conquest of different race

keep coping. Kpop is the future. Asians are dominating the Olympics and soon China will the premier superpower. this the ricecel century

keep coping. Kpop is the future. Asians are dominating the Olympics and soon China will the premier superpower. this the ricecel century
agree about china but eu has most medals and kpop is cope most of white girls who like kpop is fat feminist with blue hair and rainbow flags

agree about china but eu has most medals and kpop is cope most of white girls who like kpop is fat feminist with blue hair and rainbow flags
China has been in Top-5 of every single Olympics since the beginning of times (this is not even their best year) and KPOP has been "the future" since Gangham Style.

Surely the ricels will finally ascend now and stop being swiped left the millisecond they appear on the dating app screen.

i went tooo hard on them, cause i read their racist rants but sometimes they have weird superiority, inferiority complex mixed

@AllanKing
Nah you can never go to hard on them.

They literally said "asian bull" they deserve to get bullied :feelsjuice:
Anything that makes roasties seethe and cry is funny to me
:dab:

China has been in Top-5 of every single Olympics since the beginning of times (this is not even their best year) and KPOP has been "the future" since Gangham Style.

Surely the ricels will finally ascend now and stop being swiped left the millisecond they appear on the dating app screen.
Cope.

If suddenly, countries in Sub-Saharan Africa became first world countries, that still wouldn't do a goddamn thing for black foids. Men would still not want them in general. Same applies for rice men.

It can't be by accident. Most Asian dudes in America are screwed when it comes to dating. No way around that.

All of these years spent where I live and all of the countless thousands of rapid indiscriminate swipes on tinder, and all I get are trannies and extremely obese foids. Like near death morbidity obese.

Last edited:
Cope.

If suddenly, countries in Sub-Saharan Africa became first world countries, that still wouldn't do a goddamn thing for black foids. Men would still not want them in general. Same applies for rice men.

It can't be by accident. Most Asian dudes in America are screwed when it comes to dating. No way around that.

All of these years spent where I live and all of the countless thousands of rapid indiscriminate swipes on tinder, and all I get are trannies and extremely obese foids. Like near death morbidity obese.
I think he was being sarcastic

Slavs look white to me. Their foids do.
It’s kind of like curries vs sand niggers or rice vs jungle gooks. To the untrained eye, you can mistake one for the other, but if you know what to look for, you can tell which is which most of the time (although not all the time).

Last edited:
It’s kind of like curries vs sand niggers or rice was jungle gooks. To the untrained eye, you can mistake one for the other, but if you know what to look for, you can tell which is which most of the time (although not all the time).
the foids look just as hot so idk

@starcrapoo
@IncelCream
@PPEcel
@epillepsy
@AllanKing
@SocialzERo

That "white" Russian "3rd worlder" is and looks whiter than 99% of america tbh.
This board is full of /pol/fags.
I'm surprised out of this phenomenom anyways, the betabuxxing has to be strong af.