Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just found out my son may be short like me instead of tall like his father

another man condemned before he even emerges from the womb

yikes! why would she think being small is a disadvantage? those things don't matter, what matters in life is your personality.

Comments be like: im 4’5 but my husband is 7’8 teeeeheee

Hahahahahaha fucking 4’9 imagine throwing away your fucking genes like this

Comments be like: im 4’5 but my husband is 7’8 teeeeheee
Screenshot 20210613 133518

Yeah, not even a fetus is safe from his own mother. This bitch shouldn't even have a child.

Abort the lil manlet and start over. And by start I mean break up and don't pass on your subhuman genes.

Shes sweating just at the thought of being a male manlet
But height doesnt matter..

Stupid Chad wasted his genes on trash:reeeeee:
Abort the lil manlet and start over. And by start I mean break up and don't pass on your subhuman genes.

At least he's not blamed for being a manlet and hated on by his own family like those cunts someone posted earlier.

Still probably over.

Women under 5'5" should all be sterilized.

There's simply no reason to allow them to doom a future generation of incels.

Where do these stories about women being bullied come from? I haven't seen a woman get pushed around and beaten in my entire life and if they do it's because they stole their man or something.

Women are just whiners.

I support state-funded gene editing for all potential manlets if the parents request it.

son will need hgh right before puberty.

Only the weak needs height

He’ll be posting here in the future.

Women like this should not breed. This bitch needed at least a 6'4 man to undo her subhuman womanlet genes.

Speaking of which, my sister is 4'10 and brother is 6'1. And my sister looks like she's 8 despite being 12. So take that how you will

Love how the mother realizes how over it is for her son, but the males in her life are such bluepilled coping faggots that they are making a trillions excuses why it isn’t important. Women are blackpilled naturally, males are bluepilled and cucked till the end of time.