Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just found out I’m even more genetically fucked than I thought

M

Masterkief9

Bodybuildercel
Doctor just called me because I’ve been having back pain for the past few months. Never had it before so I figured it was from the extra heavy lifting on deadlifts and squats I’ve been doing. Got some X rays done and turns out.. I have fucking scoliosis.

Are you fucking kidding me? As if I wasn’t already fucked with my height, face and race but now I have a genetically fucked up back?fuck me im fucking pissed/depressed

If you got a body like the guy in your pic you got nothing to worry about.

It's not over because it never even began.

If you got a body like the guy in your pic you got nothing to worry about.
I can’t train my legs or posterior chain nearly as effectively. I already have small legs and now I can’t even do squats. Not to mention i have to deal with this back pain for the rest of my life
It's not over because it never even began.
I don’t care about foids though. I do care about my health and this just fucked it up even more

What scoliosis does to you exactly OP?

What scoliosis does to you exactly OP?
What do you mean? It’s a curved spine, meaning my back pain is going to remain forever, and it’s fuckig painful and limiting.

My brother has that but he has a good looking face. I hope he'll grow up to be 6'5 chad with scoliosis. I really do.

What do you mean? It’s a curved spine, meaning my back pain is going to remain forever, and it’s fuckig painful and limiting.
Can it be cured , and get your spine back in it's right place ?

Lets just all hope that by 2030 we already have consumer level dive vr like SAO :feelscry:

Can it be cured , and get your spine back in it's right place ?
Can’t be cured. And there’s no treatment as far as I know.
My brother has that but he has a good looking face. I hope he'll grow up to be 6'5 chad with scoliosis. I really do.
How old is he? And how severe is it, like is it noticeable?

Lets just all hope that by 2030 we already have consumer level dive vr like SAO :feelscry:
the coast to make a game like that would be a few billion? you do know that right, but we can make a really laggy, cheap rip off

the coast to make a game like that would be a few billion? you do know that right, but we can make a really laggy, cheap rip off
Fuck the costs, just make it happen ffs someone pls... it can help even the military for training. Someone needs to make it a military project or "gov black project" then consumer market level so we can finally roleplay as a hot anime girl isekai style:feelsautistic:

lol enjoy that eternal old man backpain

i'd rope tbh

life of an incel, shit piled upon more shit.

your own body is literally betraying you. :feelscry:

Fuck the costs, just make it happen ffs someone pls... it can help even the military for training. Someone needs to make it a military project or "gov black project" then consumer market level so we can finally roleplay as a hot anime girl isekai style:feelsautistic:
they have tht but its not vr its more of a live action xbox game ( they use xbox controllers )

life of an incel, shit piled upon more shit.

your own body is literally betraying you. :feelscry:
That’s what I’m saying, after all the shit I do for my body it fucking pulls this bullshit on me, fuck you, spine

dude stop the heavy lifting and do bodyweight training + cardio.
lifting is a meme for retards who will end up with injuries all for nothing. the fuck do you need to be able to squat 500lbs for if ur not a competitive athlete.

dude stop the heavy lifting and do bodyweight training + cardio.
lifting is a meme for retards who will end up with injuries all for nothing. the fuck do you need to be able to squat 500lbs for if ur not a competitive athlete.
Lol at bodyweight training. I want big ass muscles, that’s what I want

I got rid of my mild hyperlordosis through daily stretching. Isn't that possible in your case?

I got rid of my mild hyperlordosis through daily stretching. Isn't that possible in your case?
I do stretch and exercise every day though. I think the problem is different as the curvature in the spine is different.

Doctor just called me because I’ve been having back pain for the past few months. Never had it before so I figured it was from the extra heavy lifting on deadlifts and squats I’ve been doing. Got some X rays done and turns out.. I have fucking scoliosis.

Are you fucking kidding me? As if I wasn’t already fucked with my height, face and race but now I have a genetically fucked up back?fuck me im fucking pissed/depressed

Scoliosis is not always genetic and can in some instances be corrected, are you sure it's genetic? In that case you should've noticed it much earlier.

Welcome to the healthcels club. I've already had 4 surgeries and I'm 18. Not only that but I have a couple current ones that need fixing as well.

Fuck this gay earth.

I have scoliosis too, but no pain yet at 22. It looks mildly noticible on my back, not my shoulders and hips though. How about you? It cant be that bad if you never before saw that you have scoliosis. How old are you btw
+ im pretty scared doing heavy squating and other lifting that impacts my back because of that shit