Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious just found out i'm 200 pounds +

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
so today i sitting with a group of people in school lunch ofc I wasn't part of the conversation, then i notice this guy who is 6'2 his name is Barrett, then I switched the conversation and said hey barrett do you know the weight scale is i wanna check if im still 120 pounds or something like, pretty muh everyone went " you are not 120 pounds" then we went down to the gym ( while going down a guy said your ass is atleast 20 pounds) , got the key from a teacher to open where the weight scale is it wasnt electric, they set the scale to 200 pounds, the scale was touching the top meaning i am more than 200 pounds. barret said im around 201 pounds. i will admit i am was surprised, and did wonder about it questioning if it was actually true, after coming to terms with reality i did accept it, and; i plan on starting cardio (running). me being 5'6, 200+ pounds trucel, barrett being 6'2 185 pounds chad, I thought because hes tall than me, and has a bigger body, that he would weigh more, turns out im wrong.
i mean have been doing planks.
i plan of adding one plank every week.
right now im doing 2 planks, 3 minutes each each day, same hour ( week 2, did 2 planks yesterday and the day before)
next week, week 3, ill do 3 planks, 3 minutes each, each day same work,
until i reach fifth week, 5 planks, and after fifth week, i'll restart and do the same thing over so 3 minutes + 30 seconds = 3:30
this is how i plank. basically im squeezing my stomach, and i should slim.
anyways thats all

so today i sitting with a group of people in school lunch ofc I wasn't part of the conversation, then i notice this guy who is 6'2 his name is Barrett, then I switched the conversation and said hey barrett do you know the weight scale is i wanna check if im still 120 pounds or something like, pretty muh everyone went " you are not 120 pounds" then we went down to the gym ( while going down a guy said your ass is atleast 20 pounds) , got the key from a teacher to open where the weight scale is it wasnt electric, they set the scale to 200 pounds, the scale was touching the top meaning i am more than 200 pounds. barret said im around 201 pounds. i will admit i am was surprised, and did wonder about it questioning if it was actually true, after coming to terms with reality i did accept it, and; i plan on starting cardio (running). me being 5'6, 200+ pounds trucel, barrett being 6'2 185 pounds chad, I thought because hes tall than me, and has a bigger body, that he would weigh more, turns out im wrong.
right now im doing 2 planks, 3 minutes each each day, same hour ( week 2, did 2 planks yesterday and the day before)
until i reach fifth week, 5 planks, and after fifth week, i'll restart and do the same thing over so 3 minutes + 30 seconds = 3:30
anyways thats all
dont worry its not that bad brother all you have to do is eat oat meal for breakfast and healthy luch and dinner you can lose tons of weigth trust me it worked for me and play outside and workout and sunligth is good for you.

120 pound vs 200 Look extremely different, I am 5,9 and 109 pound last time I weighed myself

Barrett? Jordan Barrett???
Also no way your 200 pounds wtf I saw ur pics on .org. You definitely aren’t 120 but not 200 wtf no way you’re 200 pounds.

Also btw taller means bigger frame aka wider shoulders. Wider shoulders doesn’t mean that person weighs more than you however in your case he probably does

Barrett? Jordan Barrett???
Also no way your 200 pounds wtf I saw ur pics on .org. You definitely aren’t 120 but not 200 wtf no way you’re 200 pounds.
I thought the same thing.
But its probably true i have big thighs big belly, big calves, ill one day use the electrical one to meassure my weight,

I thought the same thing.
But its probably true i have big thighs big belly, big calves, ill one day use the electrical one to meassure my weight,
Idk you do have a strange frame

anyways thats all
Planks don’t do shit. It’s about food intake and how much you walk

Over for The Won'tputdowntheforkcels