Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just found out a childhood friend became a they-them

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
I’m so sick and tired of this PWOGWESSIVE LGBEETEE!!! Bullshit. I don’t believe in religion but I hope christians are right and all fags go to hell. I’m so sick and fucking tired of degeneracy being push around as the norm. We are considered subhuman for our looks yet there are people out there literally inserting their dicks into assholes and getting shit dick. JFL AND WE ARE THE DISGUSTING ONES?!
I hope every FtM trans cuts her tits off before realizing that life as a subhuman is brutal. They deserve to remain subhuman

Was the said friend female or male

Was the said friend female or male
Female. But I knew them when I was really young. It was like an ER / Maddie type thing. Never had any female friends past elementary school

Female. But I knew them when I was really young. It was like an ER / Maddie type thing. Never had any female friends past elementary school
Stop calling her a them:feelswhat:
She would likely become a subhuman and try to rope.

l.g.b.t.

luigi
got
big
tiddies
I’m so sick and tired of this PWOGWESSIVE LGBEETEE!!! Bullshit. I don’t believe in religion but I hope christians are right and all fags go to hell. I’m so sick and fucking tired of degeneracy being push around as the norm. We are considered subhuman for our looks yet there are people out there literally inserting their dicks into assholes and getting shit dick. JFL AND WE ARE THE DISGUSTING ONES?!
I hope every FtM trans cuts her tits off before realizing that life as a subhuman is brutal. They deserve to remain subhuman
lgbtqrstuvwxyz

Stop calling her a them:feelswhat:
She would likely become a subhuman and try to rope.
Nigger i literally said female. Just because I refer to someone as “them” doesn’t mean im RESPECtUNG TEH PRONAWNS!!1 it simply means I refer to people as “them” often, which I do

That’s just sad af man

She became plural -> she wanted attention again because she peaked in high school?