Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just found a condom under my keyboard

Wtf, honestly, what the fuck.

Why would my parents put it there?
Like I never brought a woman home, fuck I never even kissed a female, what the fuck would I need a condom for? I never even bought condoms for myself.
They literally put it under my keyboard for me to find, they know I would find it since I am on my computer during every single spare minute I get.
Fuck me they really have high expectations of me if they think I'll use it before the 2025 expiry date.
Fuck I literally spent £50 on lego's just hours ago, and now this? I am not ready for this shit.

Why would they do this? Do they want me to bring a girl home or something? Are they mocking me (I'm not bad looking so idk)?
Fuck, that put unnecessary pressure on me. I just hope I don't find an entire box stashed somewhere.
LMFAOO NIGGA IT'S OVER

You should leave it there like you never found it.

Take it as an indirect insult.

For some reason I assumed from the title you meant "used" condom. Then I read this and it got funnier:

>Why would my parents put it there?

They know you're a retard.

So you can jerk off with out cumming all over the place. Your mom is probably tired of washing all your crusty sheets and socks lol

^

Anyone who says they masturbate over 0 times a year while living with their parents is a gigantic liar

What lol? A condom? I dunno how I'd react to that

I already threw it behind my desk somewhere, I cringe just thinking about that condom for some reason.

Behind your desk? throw it in the trash lmao