Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Just dreamt a UFO landed near me and an alien walked out. What would you have done?

What would you have done?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Imagine the same scenario as in my dream!

On holiday, at the beach with some friends. A really cool looking UFO lands and a pretty stereotypical alien walks out.

I frickin' BOLTED, lol. I've never run so fast in my darn life. XD

My plan was to go back to the hotel and hope for the best!

I overheard the alien say as I was running that he was going to blow up Earth omg!

Anywho, I just wondered how you guys would have reacted to that same situation!

I'd always wanted a cool looking UFO. Can it cloak?

I would have got in the ship with it and left because fuck this gay earth.

I'd always wanted a cool looking UFO. Can it cloak?

Hm, I didn't see it cloaking.

It looked very fancy though! Mostly white in colour and with blue lights. And had a cool structure too like rings as opposed to a solid shape.

Most actual ETs are peaceful and mean us no harm.

And most of the negative UFO and so called alien abduction incidents that leave people gripped by PTSD and traumatized for life are actually carried out by the ZOG deep state using reverse engineered ET technology and actors in elaborate and convincing costumes as well a kind of forced drugging may be involved along with psychological manipulation implantation of false memories also intended to traumatize or make the person forget initially they were traumatized but remember it later.

ZOG engages in this deceit not only against its political and or ideological opponents/enemies at times but more often upon the general public in the interests of suiting their “evil ET’s” false flag narrative they may bring out in the future if everything else they’ve been doing and trying fails to help them usher in their NWO global communist government.

In other words the mother of all false flags would be an alien invasion hoax scenario. :feelshehe:

In other words the mother of all false flags would be an alien invasion hoax scenario. :feelshehe:

Two years ago I would have dismissed that idea as an impossibility.

I would either ask him to take me with them or to blow up this planet asap.

@BornToLose I think I've been spotted:worryfeels: this cel doesn't know it was me landing near his house in vidoegame

I would shit bricks then pass out

I would either ask him to take me with them or to blow up this planet asap.
thats retarded, you wont be able to move , anything close to ufo proximity becomes paralysed

@BornToLose I think I've been spotted:worryfeels: this cel doesn't know it was me landing near his house in vidoegame
Over for conspicuous aliencels.

And most of the negative UFO and so called alien abduction incidents that leave people gripped by PTSD and traumatized for life are actually carried out by the ZOG deep state using reverse engineered ET technology and actors in elaborate and convincing costumes as well a kind of forced drugging may be involved along with psychological manipulation implantation of false memories also intended to traumatize or make the person forget initially they were traumatized but remember it later.
The subject has marks on their bodies that have been recorded. and most people didnt live long to report it or just though it was a dream.

I would run. Who knows what torture the alien can do with its advanced technology. If the foid telepathicly tells me that it has come to kill all
foids I would run back and help the alien how I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back