Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I'm not sure whether or not it's over for me, so I made a list of incel and non-incel traits I have. What do you think?

I

iffycurrycel

Banned
-
2d 1h 22m
100% - Fuck off
Feel free to let me know if you think it's over for me or not, based on the traits.

Incel Traits:
  • 5'8"
  • Indian
  • 5.5" penis
  • Haven't had sex for 8 years, and only had sex once (which was with a fat black woman).
  • No friends.
  • No social media presence.
  • Broke, no money.

Chad Traits:
  • Had a big titty blonde gf when I was 14, who I dry-humped and kissed the tits of when I brought her home in the middle of the night.
  • Even though I only had it once, and I've since been in a dry-spell for 8 years, I've still technically had sex.
  • Had 3 girls flirt with me before, or at least give IOIs. 1 asian, 1 white, and 1 mixed half-white half-black methhead. And 2 black women had crushes on me.
PS I apologize if I triggered you by mentioning the good things that happened to me, I only did it for context and because according to Incel TV on Youtube I'm supposed to be automatically Incel since I'm both 5'8" short and Indian. I'm asking you guys because if you guys say that there's hope for me I'll work out and try to get rich, but if you guys think I'm incel because of my 8 year dry spell and my other incel traits then I'll LDAR and enjoy the decline without interacting with society. That's why it's really important to me, I'm not trying to humblebrag.

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
244d 8h 42m
laanda

laanda

pareidolia
★★★★★
114d 11h 48m
Feel free to let me know if you think it's over for me or not, based on the traits.

Incel Traits:
  • 5'8"
  • Indian
  • 5.5" penis
  • Haven't had sex for 8 years, and only had sex once (which was with a fat black woman).
  • No friends.
  • Broke, no money.

Chad Traits:
  • Had a big titty blonde gf when I was 14, who I dry-humped and kissed the tits of when I brought her home in the middle of the night.
  • Even though I only had it once, and I've since been in a dry-spell for 8 years, I've still technically had sex.
  • Had 3 girls flirt with me before, or at least give IOIs. 1 asian, 1 white, and 1 mixed half-white half-black methhead. And 2 black women had crushes on me.
PS I apologize if I triggered you by mentioning the good things that happened to me, I only did it for context and because according to Incel TV on Youtube I'm supposed to be automatically Incel since I'm both 5'8" short and Indian. I'm asking you guys because if you guys say that there's hope for me I'll work out and try to get rich, but if you guys think I'm incel because of my 8 year dry spell and my other incel traits then I'll LDAR and enjoy the decline without interacting with society. That's why it's really important to me, I'm not trying to humblebrag.
not incel, big titty teenlove is too key a youth experiences that even non-forumcels would call you fakecel for

you are victim of the dating market

I

iffycurrycel

Banned
-
2d 1h 22m
not incel, big titty teenlove is too key a youth experiences that even non-forumcels would call you fakecel for

you are victim of the dating market
So do you think I should still try to be successful in dating by spending time working out and working hard to get rich? Or am I essentially equivalent to incel since I'm a victim of the dating market? Honestly I'd love to be NEET but if you think I have a shot I'd feel guilty for not trying.

laanda

laanda

pareidolia
★★★★★
114d 11h 48m
So do you think I should still try to be successful in dating by spending time working out and working hard to get rich? Or am I essentially equivalent to incel since I'm a victim of the dating market? Honestly I'd love to be NEET but if you think I have a shot I'd feel guilty for not trying.
personally i think most lives aren't objectively worth living and require societal conditioning and gross self interest to maintain. Do you strongly hate your life of trying? then give up. And you will get 3-4 years of readjustment in which to hedonize. If you don't hate it so unbearably then be bluepilled and either you luck out or holiday to filipines for sexo

laanda

laanda

pareidolia
★★★★★
114d 11h 48m
if you are ugly its over. good luck coping.

GriffithIsInnocent

GriffithIsInnocent

Is God trolling me?
★★
12d 21h 56m
Chad Traits:
Why aren't you banned. You already ascended

GriffithIsInnocent

GriffithIsInnocent

Is God trolling me?
★★
12d 21h 56m
Because I haven't had sex for 8 years even though I wanted to. i.e. I've been involuntarily celibate for 8 years.
Once you ascend there's no coming back

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
244d 8h 42m
Because I haven't had sex for 8 years even though I wanted to. i.e. I've been involuntarily celibate for 8 years.
If you have had unpaid sex you can't be incel. You're a typical normie, they often don't have sex for years. Doesn't mean they're incel.

curryboy420

curryboy420

Commander
★★★
61d 12h 25m
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
659d 14h 21m
Another curry”cel” I see

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
165d 19h 21m
Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Officer
7d 8h 20m

Incel Traits:
  • 5'8"
  • Indian
  • 5.5" penis
  • No friends.
  • Broke, no money.

Chad Traits:
Larpers.is

Window

Window

Schizo Neet
★★
16d 18h 55m
These larps are reaching for the sky now

Pikacel

Pikacel

Veteran
★★★★
16d 3h 32m