Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just decided to not be sexist, take a shower and improve my personality

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
Where's my girlfriend? She still hasn't shown up just like your ITcel's mythical girlfriends haven't show up. I read your reddit accounts, I know how many of you are incels in denial "I-I might be a virgin but at least I'm not a toxic inkwell" well where's your girlfriend?

Certainly a great movie; JFL at him absolutely IQmogging and physiquemogging the two spics he beat down on their own "turf"! :feelskek:

Though the treatment of the ricecel store owner was oddly reminiscent of prior discriminatory treatment towards subhumans. :feelsugh:

Self improvement is ultimately a cope, and it definitely should not be done or practiced simply for foids; no amount of wealthmaxxing or gymmaxxing will ever truly make you attractive to foids, seeing as your subhuman bone structure/facial features/race/height/NT status will always remain... :feelsclown:

Though it may help in terms of self defense/comfort/copemaxxing; anything else having to do with "personality" or such is instantly a useless bluepilled cope, considering that your looks and other halos/failos directly influence how foids percieve your personality/how interesting you are. :feelsUgh:

Just decided to be the ultimate sexist, neglect hygiene, and become anathema.

you're still wondering why you're incel so that means you haven't improved your personality :soy: