Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just cried in my car after a horrible day at college

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Posts
1,249
Online
37d 12h 44m
After a horrible day at my cucked liberal shithole university, I lost it and started crying in my car. I cannot stand the face that I am in my third year of college, Incel, no friends, struggling just to get average grades, no internships, and no hope for a decent future. Fuck soys, cucks, feminists, and faggots and they all should be burned alive. I haven’t cried in years or felt this horrible in years. Any advice brocels to cope since I’m close to finishing my degree?
 
Mindcel

Mindcel

Rotting on the shelf
★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2021
Posts
230
Online
2d 13h 2m
Commit sudoku
 
C

Cleril

Greycel
Joined
Nov 20, 2021
Posts
19
Online
6h 42m
We live in a society.
 
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

Fuck, I'm UNVOLUNTARY HUMAN. The Class Above Incel
★★
Joined
May 28, 2021
Posts
2,639
Online
32d 13h 19m
You have everything handed to you and still fail :feelshaha:

Cry me a river bro pick yourself up and start doing something
 
THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

ᛋartcelᛋ
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2020
Posts
16,402
Online
43d 5h 51m
I was In the same boat and dropping out was the best thing ever I did, hope u can rectify ur situation, I'm sorry
 
JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Posts
6,545
Online
50d 2h 26m
faded said:
Any advice brocels to cope since I’m close to finishing my degree?
Mrsinister 2.0
faded said:
Any advice brocels to cope since I’m close to finishing my degree?
how long do you have before you finish your degree?
 
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Posts
5,454
Online
81d 15h 47m
Once you finish college, it’s wage slavery for 8+ hours almost every day with nothing to come home to or look forward to until you have enough saved to spend the last few years of your life retired
 
faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Posts
1,249
Online
37d 12h 44m
Incelius Savage said:
You have everything handed to you and still fail :feelshaha:

Cry me a river bro pick yourself up and start doing something
Hang yourself faggot. Try going to a cucked liberal university and working your ass off while being subjected to liberal globohomo propaganda 24/7, being 5’4 and ugly and disrespected constantly, and being given bad grades while dumb Chads and Stacys get good grades for doing nothing:feelsree:
JoeBruhcel said:
Mrsinister 2.0

how long do you have before you finish your degree?
Around 25 credits, 3 more semesters.
THE TRUE HONKLER said:
I was In the same boat and dropping out was the best thing ever I did, hope u can rectify ur situation, I'm sorry
Dropping out is stupid, I actually want to have a job and a chance at a normie lifestyle
Mindcel said:
Commit sudoku
:fbi:
 
Last edited:
Undervalued

Undervalued

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Posts
873
Online
12d 17h 57m
Leechmaxx and give me some shekels. :feelsdevil:
 
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jul 6, 2021
Posts
4,193
Online
39d 3h 25m
If you’re near finishing your degree you would be retarded to drop out now. I hope you choose something that will get you a job out of school so you won’t have to hunt. I made a few friends, we game together. Try joining a group of low value males tbh.
 
22yearoldcel

22yearoldcel

کیرم به قن یخچال
-
Joined
Oct 30, 2021
Posts
4,100
Online
40d 10h 39m
Brutal man i feel bad for manlets
 
faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Posts
1,249
Online
37d 12h 44m
Undervalued said:
Leechmaxx and give me some shekels. :feelsdevil:
No go get your own shekels
Languishingrn said:
If you’re near finishing your degree you would be retarded to drop out now. I hope you choose something that will get you a job out of school so you won’t have to hunt. I made a few friends, we game together. Try joining a group of low value males tbh.
Agreed, I’m close to finishing my degree in economics. Planning on going to grad school for MBA or maybe med school but it seems too difficult to get into med schools in these cucked times.
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
10,874
Online
91d 19h 21m
What is your age?
 
HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2020
Posts
8,206
Online
95d 21h 24m
finding an internship is the worst of it when ur an ugly and meek
 
Undervalued

Undervalued

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Posts
873
Online
12d 17h 57m
faded said:
No go get your own shekels
I was joking but I kek out loud at your reply. :lul:
 
faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Posts
1,249
Online
37d 12h 44m
Zer0/∞ said:
What is your age?
20
Undervalued said:
I was joking but I kek out loud at your reply. :lul:
I’m not a fucking charity :lul:
HeroinNihilism said:
finding an internship is the worst of it when ur an ugly and meek
Yes, it is the absolute worst, being ugly and short disqualifies you almost right away even if you are qualified for the internship
Languishingrn said:
If you’re near finishing your degree you would be retarded to drop out now. I hope you choose something that will get you a job out of school so you won’t have to hunt. I made a few friends, we game together. Try joining a group of low value males tbh.
Fakecel for having friends. I never had friends and anyone who tried being my friend screwed me over
 
Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Wizard
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 9, 2020
Posts
4,479
Online
42d 8h 9m
Incelius Savage said:
You have everything handed to you and still fail :feelshaha:

Cry me a river bro pick yourself up and start doing something
Ok boomer
faded said:
After a horrible day at my cucked liberal shithole university, I lost it and started crying in my car. I cannot stand the face that I am in my third year of college, Incel, no friends, struggling just to get average grades, no internships, and no hope for a decent future. Fuck soys, cucks, feminists, and faggots and they all should be burned alive. I haven’t cried in years or felt this horrible in years. Any advice brocels to cope since I’m close to finishing my degree?
We play on suifuel mode are reality is so difficult I'm glad I never went to college or uni hold your head up maybe learn a trade college and uni is for cucks
 
R

rottingricecel

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
377
Online
12d 13h 52m
you mogs me to oblivion even if you drop out. i wasted two years and money in burger college and gained nothing and even failed driving test twice:fuk:
 
Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,331
Online
99d 15h 34m
What would Cho do?
 
W

worthlessloser26

Veteran
Joined
Apr 29, 2021
Posts
1,059
Online
66d 3h 53m
College is a scam. Life is a scam :feelsbadman:
 
Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Wizard
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 9, 2020
Posts
4,479
Online
42d 8h 9m
worthlessloser26 said:
College is a scam. Life is a scam :feelsbadman:
It is tbh
 
Misanthropy1

Misanthropy1

ban all GrAYcels
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 6, 2021
Posts
1,916
Online
27d 17h 31m
well ofc there's nothing else to do but to finish your career. grats on getting a degree tho, i'm not able to do that myself.
 
faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Posts
1,249
Online
37d 12h 44m
Misanthropy1 said:
well ofc there's nothing else to do but to finish your career. grats on getting a degree tho, i'm not able to do that myself.
Thanks, it was hell and there is still a lot more hell to go before I actually get the degree
 
W

wei#3959

Admiral
Joined
Dec 13, 2020
Posts
2,552
Online
122d 12h 16m
calimero

calimero

need goth gf
★★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
5,254
Online
64d 12h 48m
I wish I could feel the relief of being able to cry. I have been unable to cry since 15. Only when I cry, I experience joy inside.
 
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

Britcel
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 28, 2018
Posts
1,430
Online
16d 20h 25m
I do think the uni experience for most people is not as great as it is portrayed in many movies, tv shows, etc.

When I was at uni I only had a small group of friends and life was... I dunno. Kind of normal. Not like some amazing non-stop party.

My life before I went to uni was a lot more fun and socially active to be honest, so it's not like I'm incapable of living a sociable life, but uni just isn't especially conducive to it unless you're super outgoing and confident.

Just take it one step at a time I guess. Education, grades, solid employment, etc.

As long as your course/degree is in something reasonable then you should be OK I think.
 
Lonely4Ever

Lonely4Ever

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 25, 2021
Posts
951
Online
10d 11h 20m
faded said:
After a horrible day at my cucked liberal shithole university, I lost it and started crying in my car. I cannot stand the face that I am in my third year of college, Incel, no friends, struggling just to get average grades, no internships, and no hope for a decent future. Fuck soys, cucks, feminists, and faggots and they all should be burned alive. I haven’t cried in years or felt this horrible in years. Any advice brocels to cope since I’m close to finishing my degree?
Dude, I can empathize with you as I am in a very similar position like you. University is an absolute brutal place to be as an Incel because it's filled with Normies/Chads/Stacies/Beckies who just write you (and I) off as weird loners who don't talk during class or have a social life. It's a vicious feed-back loop of not being social because no one want's to talk to you which in return only wants to make them not want to talk to you and then cannot socialize. :feelsseriously:

Also in my third year at the Shithole University I am at with nothing to do but game on my laptop, browse the internet, or study/homework. All for degrees that I doubt will do much. I do cry almost daily when I am alone, tried seeing a therapist but nearly pulling the plug because it's eating what little money I have. :bluepill:

I'll be honest with you, there's not much we can do, we are powerless in almost every category, I think of roping or I think of leaving this Shithole of a Nation to hopefully ascend in a far away land. I am not going to fill you with some blue-pill lie saying don't rope when you have nothing (or at least it feels that way) like what Normies do (this only works for them, because they have some significant other or really good friends that care about them) but I say treat life like a game where you want to Min-Max your copes to give some reason to be alive and motivated (I struggle at this but working on it) yet refuse to be BluePilled.

I wished I had an irl Incel friend :feelscomfy:
Life would no longer seem so lonely :fuk:
 
faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Posts
1,249
Online
37d 12h 44m
Lonely4Ever said:
Dude, I can empathize with you as I am in a very similar position like you. University is an absolute brutal place to be as an Incel because it's filled with Normies/Chads/Stacies/Beckies who just write you (and I) off as weird loners who don't talk during class or have a social life. It's a vicious feed-back loop of not being social because no one want's to talk to you which in return only wants to make them not want to talk to you and then cannot socialize. :feelsseriously:

Also in my third year at the Shithole University I am at with nothing to do but game on my laptop, browse the internet, or study/homework. All for degrees that I doubt will do much. I do cry almost daily when I am alone, tried seeing a therapist but nearly pulling the plug because it's eating what little money I have. :bluepill:

I'll be honest with you, there's not much we can do, we are powerless in almost every category, I think of roping or I think of leaving this Shithole of a Nation to hopefully ascend in a far away land. I am not going to fill you with some blue-pill lie saying don't rope when you have nothing (or at least it feels that way) like what Normies do (this only works for them, because they have some significant other or really good friends that care about them) but I say treat life like a game where you want to Min-Max your copes to give some reason to be alive and motivated (I struggle at this but working on it) yet refuse to be BluePilled.

I wished I had an irl Incel friend :feelscomfy:
Life would no longer seem so lonely :fuk:
Quit the therapist, best decision I ever made and more money for escorts
 
ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
★★
Joined
Sep 14, 2021
Posts
1,177
Online
28d 54m
Hell said:
What would Cho do?
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Good morning Incelis-cho
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
5,523
Online
45d 14h 3m
faded said:
Incel, no friends, struggling just to get average grades, no internships, and no hope for a decent future
Same :fuk:
 
Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

TRUECEL MENTALCEL HYBRID
★★★★
Joined
Oct 26, 2019
Posts
1,800
Online
30d 19h 14m
Chad because car
 
faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Posts
1,249
Online
37d 12h 44m
Antisocialloner said:
Chad because car
My dented ugly car that would cost a new car to fix
 
unuser

unuser

saudade dos cria que já se forão
★★★
Joined
Oct 6, 2021
Posts
1,252
Online
14d 23h 58m
faded said:
I'm 22 and just finished my first semester :feelsbadman:

If I wasn't retarded I could have already finished and working a good paying job :cryfeels:
 
S

SpookieFap

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 23, 2021
Posts
93
Online
9h 19m
Cars ain't shit, I got two and it just scares away the hoes because I look like a drug dealer :dafuckfeels:
 
faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Posts
1,249
Online
37d 12h 44m
SpookieFap said:
Cars ain't shit, I got two and it just scares away the hoes because I look like a drug dealer :dafuckfeels:
Foids like guys (not incels of course) with nice cars like BMWs or Mercedes. Not my ugly dented car.
 
S

SpookieFap

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 23, 2021
Posts
93
Online
9h 19m
faded said:
Foids like guys (not incels of course) with nice cars like BMWs or Mercedes. Not my ugly dented car.
I got a 4 series, they ain't like shit
 
AngelLord

AngelLord

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 30, 2021
Posts
164
Online
3d 9h 43m
I've had these moments too.
Feels a bit better after letting it out.
 
Balantol

Balantol

Greycel
Joined
Jul 11, 2019
Posts
53
Online
1d 21h 24m
I only want to go to college because going to school, going home and going on the internet or LDARing is all I have ever known. I am scared to go into the real world
 
faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Posts
1,249
Online
37d 12h 44m
Balantol said:
I only want to go to college because going to school, going home and going on the internet or LDARing is all I have ever known. I am scared to go into the real world
Same, I don’t want to go into the real world. As horrible as it is, college and LDARing is better
 
Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Veteran
★★
Joined
Apr 2, 2020
Posts
1,154
Online
34d 7h 19m
TheProphetMuscle said:
Once you finish college, it’s wage slavery for 8+ hours almost every day with nothing to come home to or look forward to until you have enough saved to spend the last few years of your life retired
I Rot all day
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top