Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just checked out looksmax and looksism. All I saw were guys humble bragging

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
"bruh im so ugly i can only fuck 5/10 girls"

lel

Sounds like degenerate trash to me

words cannot explain how happy i'd be with a 5/10 girl

i'd probably cry in her fucking arms

i hope those people die in the most painful ways possible

sounds a lot like some people on this site

cough cough @Twisted

why i left lookism

Except I can’t fuck anything...

All the people here who actually have had sex and you decide to target me...
"tihi only one girl said i was cute today

Getting called cute is no different than being called “such a nice guy” or females saying “I really like him as a friend.”

It is condescending and symbolises that they see me as both harmless and unfuckable.
But you're good looking enough to escape this shithole. We have no choice but to rot, but you have.

Getting called cute is no different than being called “such a nice guy” or females saying “I really like him as a friend.”

It is condescending and symbolises that they see me as both harmless and unfuckable.
you're so full of shit. If she called you cute for no reason without asking favors then she'd probably fuck you. you're a fucking troll/

or maybe its because of your elbow

same

you're so full of shit. If she called you cute for no reason without asking favors then she'd probably fuck you. you're a fucking troll/

or maybe its because of your elbow
giphy.gif

cant believe you still take this kid seriously

JFL@ you thinking being called “cute” is a sign of sexual attraction.

Actual compliments would be them calling you “hot” “sexy” etc which I never get called.

Femoids call their pets cute, doesn’t mean they’re sexually attracted to them
i picked up a girl using your pictures. literally everything you say is bullshit. fuck you

I can't even dream of having that. That's extremely impossible for me. There's no even 1 atom of hope for me.

giphy.gif

cant believe you still take this kid seriously
I don't. i know everything he says is bullshit trol mr elbowcel.

But i don't want him getting self esteem boost off of trolling incels off this forum

Go to looksmax and not to lookism

No?

"Guys, this one female said she wanted to suck my dick right now. Such a condescending bitch, am I right?"

Stupid faggots. I hate those scumbags. The same with the faggot humble braggers here too.

im an elbowcel btw

They mad because they aint Chad.

I don't. i know everything he says is bullshit trol mr elbowcel.

But i don't want him getting self esteem boost off of trolling incels off this forum
Is he a troll ? Fuck, i sent him my pics, i hope he won't leak them. He rated me as 3.5 PSL, so there's a high chance of my pics getting leaked and becoming a meme.

Is he a troll ? Fuck, i sent him my pics, i hope he won't leak them. He rated me as 3.5 PSL, so there's a high chance of my pics getting leaked and becoming a meme.
haven't you ever been with him on discord? all he does is brag about which girls called him cute and girls touching him. plus he makes posts about being an "elbowcel"

haven't you ever been with him on discord? all he does is brag about which girls called him cute and girls touching him. plus he makes posts about being an "elbowcel"
Yeah he's a trolling cunt and has no business on here. I bet he already has a gf.

Just checked out incels.is. All I saw were guys humble bragging.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back