Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just came across the worst smelling foids I’ve ever smelt in my life

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I was at the grocery store today, and I was doing my business trying to shop and I went to the frozen food isle and saw these 2 obese black women (looks like mother and daughter) with one having no hair except for a few grey ones and the other wearing a fucking bathing/shower cap with NO SOCK SLIDES (the trashiest sandals you can have).

They’re talking ebonics in the junk food isle right above, I think talking about buying “cute” brownies or something. All of a sudden I walk by and I’m hit by it; their abhorrent nigger stench

It smells like a mix of armpit/asscrack sweat and shitty body spray both at the same time. For those of you in the US I’m sure you’ve smelled similar in the PE locker rooms from sweaty BOYS, but this was from an obese land whale NIGGER. And not only that, but this smell was more powerful than any time I’ve ever smelt similar.

When I walked by the stench was so strong it attached itself to me, and I ended up smelling it for a good few minutes after. Not only that, but whenever you walked through an isle they had been in it was so prevalent you could smell where they’ve been. I prob could have mapped out their entire journey through the supermarket of that fat stinky nigger bitch

and it hit me that this (these) sheboons can smell like this and still get plenty of sex. They probably have 6 kids each, prob each from different negro men. that’s probably what the negroes get nowadays; ugly obese nigger bitches with shower caps, slides, and a TERRIBLE STINK

If you want some extra kekfuel, both were wearing masks but the daughter (with the shower cap and slides) had hers pulled down. Like what’s the point jfl? I don’t wear one but if I did I’d make sure I wore it proper. Lol!

Last edited:
JFL and they accuse china of spreading bioweapons

Thank God I don't live in the US. We only have immigrant girls but they don't nearly smell as bad as niggers, and most of them adapt pretty well to our culture.

and they accuse china of spreading bioweapons
The only bioweapon being spread is the sweat fumes from her fat nigger asscrack going everywhere (including on me) like chlorine.

And btw, they were both wearing masks (nobody in the store except for them and the cashiers were)

@tehgymcel420

Don't lie, you got a hard on

thought this was about curries. Atleast by the title it seemed.

I’ve never seen one of you in my life and I don’t ever want to
Understandable. That's the normal reaction everyone should have.

We curries are the most disgusting filth on the planet. Even a landfill is an upgrade compared to a curry.
isn't it funny how normalfags talk about curries smell but never about niggers?
True. But to be fair, curries are the most disgusting beings on the planet among all races.

I know the exact smell your talking about. I am sorry you had to go through that.

I was about to ask if they were pajeet foids

made me laugh from your enthusiasm

I was at the grocery store today, and I was doing my business trying to shop and I went to the frozen food isle and saw these 2 obese black women (looks like mother and daughter) with one having no hair except for a few grey ones and the other wearing a fucking bathing/shower cap with NO SOCK SLIDES (the trashiest sandals you can have).

They’re talking ebonics in the junk food isle right above, I think talking about buying “cute” brownies or something. All of a sudden I walk by and I’m hit by it; their abhorrent nigger stench

It smells like a mix of armpit/asscrack sweat and shitty body spray both at the same time. For those of you in the US I’m sure you’ve smelled similar in the PE locker rooms from sweaty BOYS, but this was from an obese land whale NIGGER. And not only that, but this smell was more powerful than any time I’ve ever smelt similar.

When I walked by the stench was so strong it attached itself to me, and I ended up smelling it for a good few minutes after. Not only that, but whenever you walked through an isle they had been in it was so prevalent you could smell where they’ve been. I prob could have mapped out their entire journey through the supermarket of that fat stinky nigger bitch

and it hit me that this (these) sheboons can smell like this and still get plenty of sex. They probably have 6 kids each, prob each from different negro men. that’s probably what the negroes get nowadays; ugly obese nigger bitches with shower caps, slides, and a TERRIBLE STINK

If you want some extra kekfuel, both were wearing masks but the daughter (with the shower cap and slides) had hers pulled down. Like what’s the point jfl? I don’t wear one but if I did I’d make sure I wore it proper. Lol!
images

They have this gross odor

"Just be hygienic" these obese sheboons must fuck a lot of guys every year

@Diocel @Idotms @dreadtheblackpill @ThoughtfulCel
:feelspopcorn:

my uncle told me he fucked a nigger once and she had horrible smell from her vagina and he felt that he was fucking a monkey
@ThoughtfulCel no offense btw (his words not mine)

i'm glad i have almost no sense of smell

my uncle told me he fucked a nigger once and she had horrible smell from her vagina and he felt that he was fucking a monkey
@ThoughtfulCel no offense btw (his words not mine)
Main qimg 8fa273b8ca840f94754f48cdd1b372ae

Damn that was one funny story, and then went to suifuel at the end. Emotional, thrilling, and straight to the point.
8/10 chad tier story, who also probably fuck these skunks.

Would you ascend with them?

Fapfuel 4 colvin

They used to have to teach them to bathe.

EVHztI7bagBCoDQQWhSAGpBB9CT0KtgzbVxwpkf5JWOV3ubsUED3ylPt79t0i-Nr9FojtchsRPqkCYqKy50acnsq12MeZCzIE7PLRW1BRD7JLRU4IA59sN4FA3hGp4iqPzZot4N6kVWuPHE4-g

I don't know what is up with niggers being smelly. Must be the chimp genetics.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back