JFL Just came across the worst smelling foids I’ve ever smelt in my life

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
249d 16h 24m
I was at the grocery store today, and I was doing my business trying to shop and I went to the frozen food isle and saw these 2 obese black women (looks like mother and daughter) with one having no hair except for a few grey ones and the other wearing a fucking bathing/shower cap with NO SOCK SLIDES (the trashiest sandals you can have).

They’re talking ebonics in the junk food isle right above, I think talking about buying “cute” brownies or something. All of a sudden I walk by and I’m hit by it; their abhorrent nigger stench

It smells like a mix of armpit/asscrack sweat and shitty body spray both at the same time. For those of you in the US I’m sure you’ve smelled similar in the PE locker rooms from sweaty BOYS, but this was from an obese land whale NIGGER. And not only that, but this smell was more powerful than any time I’ve ever smelt similar.

When I walked by the stench was so strong it attached itself to me, and I ended up smelling it for a good few minutes after. Not only that, but whenever you walked through an isle they had been in it was so prevalent you could smell where they’ve been. I prob could have mapped out their entire journey through the supermarket of that fat stinky nigger bitch

and it hit me that this (these) sheboons can smell like this and still get plenty of sex. They probably have 6 kids each, prob each from different negro men. that’s probably what the negroes get nowadays; ugly obese nigger bitches with shower caps, slides, and a TERRIBLE STINK

If you want some extra kekfuel, both were wearing masks but the daughter (with the shower cap and slides) had hers pulled down. Like what’s the point jfl? I don’t wear one but if I did I’d make sure I wore it proper. Lol!

Last edited:
Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★★★
28d 11h 4m
yet that bitch managed to reproduce meanwhile we rot

cucked world

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Necromante
★★★★★
113d 3m
Imagine the smell...

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
133d 10h 16m
JFL and they accuse china of spreading bioweapons

calimero

calimero

Veteran
★★★★
15d 2h 12m
Thank God I don't live in the US. We only have immigrant girls but they don't nearly smell as bad as niggers, and most of them adapt pretty well to our culture.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
249d 16h 24m
turbocuckcel_7000 said:
and they accuse china of spreading bioweapons
The only bioweapon being spread is the sweat fumes from her fat nigger asscrack going everywhere (including on me) like chlorine.

And btw, they were both wearing masks (nobody in the store except for them and the cashiers were)

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
124d 14h 44m
@tehgymcel420

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
31d 21h 34m
SocialzERo said:
Imagine the smell...
No thanks.

Plus I don't have to imagine. OP description was so vivid I'm literally smelling it.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
★★★★★
177d 7h 36m
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
249d 16h 24m
solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
116d 13h 5m
Don't lie, you got a hard on

Pain And Hatred

Pain And Hatred

₆⁶₆Satanic₆⁶₆ ☿️Thelemite☿️ ☥Ocultist☥
★★
13d 12h 44m
solblue said:
Don't lie, you got a hard on
@BummerDrummer the niggerlover.

curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck.
★★★★★
49d 20h 55m
thought this was about curries. Atleast by the title it seemed.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
249d 16h 24m
curryfool said:
I’ve never seen one of you in my life and I don’t ever want to

FourthWorlder

FourthWorlder

All posts in this account are satire MR FBI glowni
★★★★★
21d 14h 55m
curryfool said:
isn't it funny how normalfags talk about curries smell but never about niggers?

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
★★★★★
125d 16h 7m
Fancy Alcoholic said:
OP description was so vivid I'm literally smelling it.

curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck.
★★★★★
49d 20h 55m
BummerDrummer said:
I’ve never seen one of you in my life and I don’t ever want to
Understandable. That's the normal reaction everyone should have.

We curries are the most disgusting filth on the planet. Even a landfill is an upgrade compared to a curry.
FourthWorlder said:
isn't it funny how normalfags talk about curries smell but never about niggers?
True. But to be fair, curries are the most disgusting beings on the planet among all races.

Deleted member 33826

Deleted member 33826

Self-banned
-
8d 3h 9m
I know the exact smell your talking about. I am sorry you had to go through that.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
249d 16h 24m
iwantroshani said:
I know the exact smell your talking about. I am sorry you had to go through that.
Tbh

Honeypot

Honeypot

Wizard
★★
20d 8h 59m
Pain And Hatred said:
@BummerDrummer the niggerlover.
we have to hook him up with a stacy black foid

Nukethisgayearth

Nukethisgayearth

Facel nnod
★★
15d 16h 42m
I was about to ask if they were pajeet foids

Pain And Hatred

Pain And Hatred

★★
13d 12h 44m
Honeypot said:
we have to hook him up with a stacy black foid
i don't think @IncelCream would appreciate that very much:feelshaha:

WorldYamataizer

WorldYamataizer

Captain
★★★★
48d 13h 50m
made me laugh from your enthusiasm

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
249d 16h 24m
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
249d 16h 24m
IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
44d 15h 12m
Pain And Hatred said:
i don't think @IncelCream would appreciate that very much:feelshaha:
I dislike fatties

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
249d 16h 24m
The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
82d 21h 10m
BummerDrummer said:
I was at the grocery store today, and I was doing my business trying to shop and I went to the frozen food isle and saw these 2 obese black women (looks like mother and daughter) with one having no hair except for a few grey ones and the other wearing a fucking bathing/shower cap with NO SOCK SLIDES (the trashiest sandals you can have).

They’re talking ebonics in the junk food isle right above, I think talking about buying “cute” brownies or something. All of a sudden I walk by and I’m hit by it; their abhorrent nigger stench

It smells like a mix of armpit/asscrack sweat and shitty body spray both at the same time. For those of you in the US I’m sure you’ve smelled similar in the PE locker rooms from sweaty BOYS, but this was from an obese land whale NIGGER. And not only that, but this smell was more powerful than any time I’ve ever smelt similar.

When I walked by the stench was so strong it attached itself to me, and I ended up smelling it for a good few minutes after. Not only that, but whenever you walked through an isle they had been in it was so prevalent you could smell where they’ve been. I prob could have mapped out their entire journey through the supermarket of that fat stinky nigger bitch

and it hit me that this (these) sheboons can smell like this and still get plenty of sex. They probably have 6 kids each, prob each from different negro men. that’s probably what the negroes get nowadays; ugly obese nigger bitches with shower caps, slides, and a TERRIBLE STINK

If you want some extra kekfuel, both were wearing masks but the daughter (with the shower cap and slides) had hers pulled down. Like what’s the point jfl? I don’t wear one but if I did I’d make sure I wore it proper. Lol!

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
19d 1h 46m
They have this gross odor

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

GoogleTranslatecel
★★★
9d 22h 58m
"Just be hygienic" these obese sheboons must fuck a lot of guys every year

Pain And Hatred

Pain And Hatred

★★
13d 12h 44m
IncelCream said:
I dislike fatties
no i meant giving bummer a stacy black foid instead of you.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
249d 16h 24m
Pain And Hatred said:

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

:(
★★★★★
100d 4h 20m
BummerDrummer said:

@Diocel @Idotms @dreadtheblackpill @ThoughtfulCel
:feelspopcorn:

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
298d 12h 30m
FamilyGuy1999 said:
@Diocel @Idotms @dreadtheblackpill @ThoughtfulCel
:feelspopcorn:
I'm going to be honest. I didn't read

kikecel

kikecel

MY FOOT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS
★★★★★
64d 23h 28m
my uncle told me he fucked a nigger once and she had horrible smell from her vagina and he felt that he was fucking a monkey
@ThoughtfulCel no offense btw (his words not mine)

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Overlord
★★★★★
115d 11h 11m
i'm glad i have almost no sense of smell

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
298d 12h 30m
kikecel said:
my uncle told me he fucked a nigger once and she had horrible smell from her vagina and he felt that he was fucking a monkey
@ThoughtfulCel no offense btw (his words not mine)

IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
44d 15h 12m
Pain And Hatred said:
:feelsree:

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
61d 9h 51m
BummerDrummer said:

Damn that was one funny story, and then went to suifuel at the end. Emotional, thrilling, and straight to the point.
8/10 chad tier story, who also probably fuck these skunks.

Draestyn

Draestyn

KHHV
★★★★★
8d 20h 51m
Would you ascend with them?

Speedloader

Speedloader

Lamp oil. Rope. Bombs
★★★★★
189d 8h 1m
Fapfuel 4 colvin

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Commander
★★
105d 15h 52m
They used to have to teach them to bathe.

nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
★★★
187d 18h 32m
I don't know what is up with niggers being smelly. Must be the chimp genetics.