Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just benched 245 again

Lifting in the 8-12 rep range is still fairly safe for most people. You should be able to do that as long as you don't push yourself too hard. Whether the effort would actually be worth it though is another question. If you have that bad of muscle genetics the results probably wouldn't be worth the effort.
in my case body type and genetics suit me more for overall skinny look, gym body would look out of fucking place on me lol.

Yep. The average man has so much more muscle potential than I do. If the average man stayed consistent with the gym for a couple months they could easily surpass me.
Real, my friend made it to a 345 bench in just 1 year while barely eating calories while I could eat 15 McDonalds meals and not even gain a pound and I hear copers saying that being big is gross when it could literally help and try to use Leon Edwards as an example which only reason he is considered "aesthetic" is because of his Tyrone face and if you replaced his face with a balding Indian janitor he wouldnt be aesthetic at all

I sometimes would stick with the Mike Mentzer 1 set to failure since I can barely recover my energy
I've tried that method too. Drop sets like that are super intense.

in my case body type and genetics suit me more for overall skinny look, gym body would look out of fucking place on me lol.
Probably. Besides that, it's so hard to even gain enough muscle to look like you go to the gym. My body would look far better with more muscle, but I just have such bad genetics that I'm stuck skinny and can't gain weight.

Probably. Besides that, it's so hard to even gain enough muscle to look like you go to the gym. My body would look far better with more muscle, but I just have such bad genetics that I'm stuck skinny and can't gain weight.
Thats why I resorted to martial arts to make up for my shitty bodybuilding genes because fighting doesnt depend on genetics as badly

Pretty much anyone here can MMAmaxx unless they have an extremity

Fast metabolism is a death wish

in my case im better off just losing a few pounds, would do me a lot of well.

Real, my friend made it to a 345 bench in just 1 year while barely eating calories while I could eat 15 McDonalds meals and not even gain a pound and I hear copers saying that being big is gross when it could literally help and try to use Leon Edwards as an example which only reason he is considered "aesthetic" is because of his Tyrone face and if you replaced his face with a balding Indian janitor he wouldnt be aesthetic at all
Yep. The amount of calories I have to eat just to maintain my 155 pound weight is ridiculous. I usually eat 4,000 calories a day with a lot of fast food and frozen dinners. Basically, I eat a diet that would make the average person a 300 pound fatty, but my body is so inefficient at using the energy that I stay skinny. I'm jealous of the guys with naturally good muscle genetics and who can gain weight by eating a normal amount of food.

Thats why I resorted to martial arts to make up for my shitty bodybuilding genes because fighting doesnt depend on genetics as badly

Pretty much anyone here can MMAmaxx unless they have an extremity

Fast metabolism is a death wish
I should definitely start to MMAmaxx. I just have to get up the courage to join an MMA gym once I have enough extra money.

Yep. The amount of calories I have to eat just to maintain my 155 pound weight is ridiculous. I usually eat 4,000 calories a day with a lot of fast food and frozen dinners. Basically, I eat a diet that would make the average person a 300 pound fatty, but my body is so inefficient at using the energy that I stay skinny. I'm jealous of the guys with naturally good muscle genetics and who can gain weight by eating a normal amount of food.
Meanwhile... blacks can gain 5 lbs a week by eating 100 calories a day because thats like 100,000 to them (I deadass have a friend like this)

I should definitely start to MMAmaxx. I just have to get up the courage to join an MMA gym once I have enough extra money.
Yeah definetly do it so you can destroy any 200 lb untrained chad

Muay thai and BJJ is way to go and wrestling too if the gym has it because I used to wrestle

in my case im better off just losing a few pounds, would do me a lot of well.
That's understandable. Luckily, losing a small amount of weight shouldn't be too difficult. I think gaining weight for someone like me with a fast metabolism is much harder than to lose weight for most people. I try everything to get in extra calories to gain weight. Each evening I have a super high calorie protein shake. I put 2 cups of milk, 1 scoop whey protein, 2 tbsp. peanut butter, and 2 tbsp. vegetable oil in it just to try to gain weight.

That's understandable. Luckily, losing a small amount of weight shouldn't be too difficult. I think gaining weight for someone like me with a fast metabolism is much harder than to lose weight for most people. I try everything to get in extra calories to gain weight. Each evening I have a super high calorie protein shake. I put 2 cups of milk, 1 scoop whey protein, 2 tbsp. peanut butter, and 2 tbsp. vegetable oil in it just to try to gain weight.
When its so bad to the point not even a dirty bulk is enough

Meanwhile... blacks can gain 5 lbs a week by eating 100 calories a day because thats like 100,000 to them (I deadass have a friend like this)
Yep. I've known some people like this too, even whites.

Yep. I've known some people like this too, even whites.
Its like they can control their metabolism at will

Genetics are everything, Jon Jones, Cbum and Brian Shaw are literal prime examples of that to the point its literally cheating and I think people like curries should be allowed to take steroids in sports

Yeah definetly do it so you can destroy any 200 lb untrained chad

Muay thai and BJJ is way to go and wrestling too if the gym has it because I used to wrestle
that shit isnt even an option as manlet (ovER).

even then dont got the muscle or bone genetics for it really.
Bones doesnt matter as much since its grappling

Muscle doesnt matter as much in BJJ (unless you go open weight division)

If natural one and half x u bodyweight is good achievement